agathion bracelets 

singer & dancer agathion

pots

stews

xp scrolls

no weapons :(

no improved scrolls :(

no cloths :( 

Sr mate.. until they change the rates, it’s not worth it..

Hey guys, thank you for sharing all of the info.. looks like we still got no winners for this event.. maybe it truly is all a scam. It’s disappointing.. I bet that if rates where higher, players would be happier with this event and the developers would receive more profit.. 

until then don’t waste your money ?   

I think it is really good, that the chance to get +8 or even +16 Weapon is really low. I undertand the thinking of people - "I spent MONEY - I must have all TOP". But the result show us - "IT IS NOT".  If few people have +8 or +16 - it is ok, they are lucky, but not the big amount of people have Top weapons.   One more think - No one forced you to spend to much money for buying Boxes from L2store - it is only your decissions.  It is the same like you buy Lotto-ticket and at the end you can have nothing too!!!

15 boxes:

1 Improved EAA

2 dancer & singer

agathin brac.

iron brac

2 EWC

2 EAC

2 EAB

21 EXP pots (50% - 1hr)

1 rune box (100% - 2hr)

4 Magical tablet

NOt bad.. but it's not worth it

Well I bought these boxes mostly because of the exp pots, scrolls and runes, one thing I noticed besides the +16 and +8 boxes is that the 100% 2 hour runes or the Golden Mermaid doesn't drop at all.

500 boxes

I didn't get +16 or +8 weapon box, Rune 100% 2 hours, Mermaid's Tears, IEWB, A or C, Talisman Baium and AQ doll.

I got 1 cloth and practically everything else from the list, but what  I found very concerning and weird is that I didn't get any 100% 2 -hour rune or Mermaid's Tears.

• 1 year later...