Dilemma with NCSoft.

dime

Hello! Just a local Dwarf here to express some grievances I've had, to hopefully receive assistance and to express my discontent on how NCSoft refuses to compensate me for a mistake they've made.

So, I'm sure most of you are familiar with the account migration back in 2015. Well, to make a long story short, I jumped through all the hoops to split my accounts (With evidence) from the single email address they were tied to only to find out after the migration, that my support account (buffer with faux clan for bulk storage) was STILL deleted from the game regardless of the steps I took to secure it. Being that the majority of my assets were saved on this account (needless to say) I was quite upset to find out that NCSoft would do absolutely nothing about it regardless of how much business I have provided them...

I suppose I just want to vent to the community or possibly even bring some attention to my cause and NCSofts shady business practices.

I'm an extreme veteran player, been playing since the NA betas back in 2004 and I honestly love the game. When it went, "Truly Free" I stayed on and proceeded to spend a copious amount on the L2 store. I came back recently and was about to break out my credit card when I recalled why I quit. So I gave them the opportunity for reconciliation again only to be told the same thing and that I will not be compensated in anyway for NCSofts mistake. All I asked for is slight compensation for the hundreds of millions (If not billions in assets) that were deleted due to their incompetence only to be shut down without a chance.

Now I'm thinking, "What's the point?". If NCSoft cares so little about the mistakes THEY'VE made... I'm once again ready to take my money elsewhere.

Regardless of how I feel about Lineage2 NCSoft has shown that you really don't matter and that they won't do anything about it. No matter how many thousands you've spent after they went "Truly free".

So here I am, after trying support desk to no avail, trying to reunite with one of the loves in my life. I know it's probably futile, but hey, it's worth a try. If anything, I will get the assistance I need or concrete my boycott of NCSoft products that started in 2015. Thanks for sticking with me this long if you read it all.

• L2 Team
24 minutes ago, dime said:

Hello! Just a local Dwarf here to express some grievances I've had, to hopefully receive assistance and to express my discontent on how NCSoft refuses to compensate me for a mistake they've made.

So, I'm sure most of you are familiar with the account migration back in 2015. Well, to make a long story short, I jumped through all the hoops to split my accounts (With evidence) from the single email address they were tied to only to find out after the migration, that my support account (buffer with faux clan for bulk storage) was STILL deleted from the game regardless of the steps I took to secure it. Being that the majority of my assets were saved on this account (needless to say) I was quite upset to find out that NCSoft would do absolutely nothing about it regardless of how much business I have provided them...

I suppose I just want to vent to the community or possibly even bring some attention to my cause and NCSofts shady business practices.

I'm an extreme veteran player, been playing since the NA betas back in 2004 and I honestly love the game. When it went, "Truly Free" I stayed on and proceeded to spend a copious amount on the L2 store. I came back recently and was about to break out my credit card when I recalled why I quit. So I gave them the opportunity for reconciliation again only to be told the same thing and that I will not be compensated in anyway for NCSofts mistake. All I asked for is slight compensation for the hundreds of millions (If not billions in assets) that were deleted due to their incompetence only to be shut down without a chance.

Now I'm thinking, "What's the point?". If NCSoft cares so little about the mistakes THEY'VE made... I'm once again ready to take my money elsewhere.

Regardless of how I feel about Lineage2 NCSoft has shown that you really don't matter and that they won't do anything about it. No matter how many thousands you've spent after they went "Truly free".

So here I am, after trying support desk to no avail, trying to reunite with one of the loves in my life. I know it's probably futile, but hey, it's worth a try. If anything, I will get the assistance I need or concrete my boycott of NCSoft products that started in 2015. Thanks for sticking with me this long if you read it all.

Sorry to hear about your experience, can you PM me your last ticket number?

well i have  similad thing here   and i still bouncing back  3 years now,  i losing interest  trying to  contact them  as  ncsoft support   all time  i create  ticket i  get   diferen   nonsence  stories replyed. i did  spend   loads of money  now  just bouncing my head  in to the wall.