Lineage II: Fafurion System Changes

Hime

Just so u know, even if there is an option to upgrade the weapons r99 to r110 at best the highest + to upgrade will be +19 weapons. Anything above that is over the top :) so most +20+ weapons will never be upgraded, unless the owner is willing to sell a kidney or something to pay for the mats :D 

7 hours ago, Juji said:

No more Top-grade or S80-grade. Freya and Zaken will now drop R95 weapons, Gemstone (R-grade), Sealed Cloaks, Boss Jewels, and their Hats.

What lvl can enter to zaken and how many pt need? and on normal freya?

17 hours ago, Hime said:

Item Drops

• Items below R-grade no longer drop.
  • The drop list for all monsters between level 1 to level 85 will be adjusted.

so, adjusted is refered to mobs will drop more herbs? cause is the only thing they drop, no items, no keys, no spoil regardless of level, only herbs, more herbs and 10 adena if you are lucky. at least increase the spoil chance at all lvls

Class Transfers

• All 1st to 3rd Class Skills will be removed and replaced with new Novice Class Skills.

Does this mean that those who are still clinging on to old skills (i.e. didn't take the replacement 4th class skill) will lose them?

@Juji

Since we getting close to the launch date, are you sure your not missing any info about any other deleted items? I get most of the info can be announced a few days before the update, but info about items being deleted should have been published along time ago. (one month would probably been the minimum, and that passed a long time ago)

@Juji

What about the new target, macro functionality and the consumpables, skills auto usage?

We will get any functions from Prelude of war or only from Fafurion update?

P.S. any update regarding the issue with the pk system? You said that you will talk with Dev team this week...

Thank you in advance

Regards

Edited by Nyole

now how should 68 people do what 140 could not do? i mean how 68 people shoud gatter 20 million clan reputation points? it was merely imposible for 140 people, how 68 going to do it now ? do something about clan level upgrade system !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Downsizing clans its one of the negative side of this update...I was hoping for a system revamp...
On the other hand they force players to do not enter with their alts in same clan and CLs to be more active organizing :).

15 hours ago, meatbun said:

Does this mean that those who are still clinging on to old skills (i.e. didn't take the replacement 4th class skill) will lose them?

Yep, I think that was the intention of Ncsoft to begin with

56 minutes ago, Nikoss said:

So guys S Grade weapons and armors will be deleted?

From what I understood, it won't be deleted from the game, but from the droplists. I suspect that S/S80 grade armors will be armors will be added in the l2store for appearance ;)

21 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

What lvl can enter to zaken and how many pt need? and on normal freya?

No change was mentioned about normal freya/zaken, I think they will simply upgrade the drop list

2 hours ago, Aegolar said:

Will there also be a change in levelling up the Clans?  Will it be faster and easier?

I hope so too, that would be a logical follow up to the clan slots nerf, but common sense hasn't always been the NCway lol

33 minutes ago, Jeune said:

I hope so too, that would be a logical follow up to the clan slots nerf, but common sense hasn't always been the NCway lol

Tip: Common sense, isn't so.... common ;P

On 07/05/2019 at 2:04 AM, Juji said:

No more Top-grade or S80-grade. Freya and Zaken will now drop R95 weapons, Gemstone (R-grade), Sealed Cloaks, Boss Jewels, and their Hats.

@Juji the top-grade or s80 grade items that already exist in the game be deleted?

2 hours ago, GhostStark said:

@Juji the top-grade or s80 grade items that already exist in the game be deleted?

the way I read this and from what I can tell how it is implemented in the other regions this doesn't impact existing gear, only that the drop lists from all mobs are updated aka anything below R grade got removed and same from NPC's aka no more sold in shops which means once armor/weapon craft mats run out also no more crafting

@Juji I know this question was asked also in discord but as that went quite chaotic maybe this will help to clarify what really was asked: people want to know if NCWest will get (like Korea & all other export Regions) the R110 armor / weapon upgrade paths aka standard/normal R110 -> Blessed -> PVP/PVE -> Limited

pretty sure the answer is yes but as many folks unsure / confused it doesn't hurt to ask again ;)

more info can be found here:

weapons: https://l2wiki.com/Krishna_Weapon

armor: https://l2wiki.com/Leviathan_Armor

DISCLAIMER: this is about existing R110 Upgrade and NOT R99 to R110 Upgrade, also do NOT assume the L2Wiki data will be 100% applicable to NCWest as it's based on a different Region (notable difference for example on the listed R99 to R110 armor upgrade paths as NCWest doesn't have Trancedance etc. armor)

• Like 2