Lineage II: Fafurion System Changes

Hime

2 hours ago, Draecke said:

the way I read this and from what I can tell how it is implemented in the other regions this doesn't impact existing gear, only that the drop lists from all mobs are updated aka anything below R grade got removed and same from NPC's aka no more sold in shops which means once armor/weapon craft mats run out also no more crafting

And what about the Recipe Merchant Plani in Giran Castle Town that sells those recipes/mats?

Edited by Dawe

13 hours ago, Mordue said:

Just a curiosity question.. are drop rates changing at all? I know they are changing the drops below 85; but are they improving the drop rates?

No, the rates are probably going down on some more areas like Sea of Spores.It's quite the norm here since several years now.

14 hours ago, Mordue said:

Just a curiosity question.. are drop rates changing at all? I know they are changing the drops below 85; but are they improving the drop rates?

There is no reason to improve drop rates. Everything you need you will find in L2 store or in promo sales.

On this path you will be able to bid on Aden castle scroll to not be annoyed with boring in game things like siege so you will have more time to afk macro.

On 08.05.2019 at 6:10 PM, Draecke said:

@Juji I know this question was asked also in discord but as that went quite chaotic maybe this will help to clarify what really was asked: people want to know if NCWest will get (like Korea & all other export Regions) the R110 armor / weapon upgrade paths aka standard/normal R110 -> Blessed -> PVP/PVE -> Limited

pretty sure the answer is yes but as many folks unsure / confused it doesn't hurt to ask again ;)

@Juji @Hime , please can we get any clear info about the R99 armors upgrade to R110, did you already discuss that with DEVS? Why do we not have the needed materials? What do you want to say, that we need to build up sets from a scratch? It seems everywhere else players use simple ingame materials to upgrade armors! Making a +10 dark set is not easy, for many on our servers even still impossible!

• Like 1

this is a bad idea. nearly completely removing the beginning game is dumb. removing grade restrictions is dumb. making it even easier than it already is for bots to take over the game is really just plain stupid. I hope the update gets adjusted soon because this may cause the return of the private server age.

Edited by aaron1698
  • Like 1

Still discussing with Dev about the Armor upgrade as we do not have the required items in our version.

Come on! This upgrade needs simple materials! As on all other servers. Let us play!!! Let us have fun!!!

3 hours ago, Varhalla said:

Will Eviscerators also be receiving the "new Novice Class Skills" even though they never did have any subclasses?

Be happy for evisch will stay in no1 spot on pve damage, we will lose sos so titan will go down, probable we will make less damage like summoner do.
First we was lose retri, now sos. what next we lose? Furious Slasher?

Edited by Propet

@Juji What about Dragon Jewls (Dragon ring ,Earring,Neck) ? we gonna have any promo for this jewls or only Farmers they gonna farming via Dragons?? also what is the rate of enchant this earring will be like angels +1 and break ?? Second About armors any info if we can upgrade our armors or will be uselless after new update and you will force us to Spend lot of dollars to make from begging r110 +10 ?? Common juji so many Questions from players and very few answers from developers 

This is the most stupid update ever with both equipment no restrictions and clan size.

The previous clan size for a level 11 clan was 200 then you reduced it to 140 (20 elite). Now around 70. This is so bad.

Does the game want to reduce the numbers of regular players? If you are not hardcore and playing 5+ hours per day, it is no room for you in a good clan.

Time to wake up as a company?! This game is 15 years old. Many of us who has played during the years, even started young age, have now real life commitments such as work and family. It is no way to play hardcore any longer. I am afraid to say, you might lose a lot of the player base. Also, to mention if you are looking to only get younger players in to the game, they might still living at home and have no money to spend on L2 store. By reducing (again!!) the number of clan members most likely going to reducing paying customers from the game. It is bad for the players, the game and your business.

Just my opinion.

Not a fan of clan size reduction and the removal of certain pets. I do like my Grim Reapers, don't wanna run around with those fugly Soulless.

Having level restrictions lifted though does make sense (else nobody would see R110 gear anytime soon on the US servers).

On 6/5/2019 at 9:01 PM, Hime said:

Lineage II: Fafurion makes landfall on May 15, and there will be many item and system changes. These changes can impact the way you experience Lineage II so be prepared.

Epic Raid Bosses

• The entry level requirements for Lilith, Anakim, Valakas, and Antharas raids will be increased to Level 105.
  • The Epic Dragons will now be level 118 and Anakim/Lilith will be level 110.
  • The loot tables will be adjusted in these raids to reflect the changes in level difficulty.
  • The Lindvior Raid will be temporarily unavailable after the update.

Class Transfers

• All 1st to 3rd Class Skills will be removed and replaced with new Novice Class Skills.
  • All Skill books and consumables related to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd class skills will be removed. These items can be sold to the vendor before May 15.  
  • All Summoner’s pre-awakened servitors and past awakened servitors (Cute Bear, Saber Tooth Cougar, and Grim Reaper) will be removed.

Item Drops

• Items below R-grade no longer drop.
  • The drop list for all monsters between level 1 to level 85 will be adjusted.

Grade Penalty

• All item grade penalties will be removed. Characters will no longer be penalized for equipping items above their level.
  • Expertise D - R110 skills learned by characters will no longer be part of the game and will be removed.
  • Some equipment items like the Dragon Shirt will still have level restrictions and can be equipped when certain level requirements are met just like before.

Expertise Runes Removed

• With the removal of the Grade Penalty, expertise runes will no longer be usable in the update and can be exchanged for Powerful Fish for a limited time.
  • Dual Expertise Rune R99-grade (30-day) Packs will automatically be exchanged for the 30% Growth XP/SP Runes (30-day), which stacks with normal XP and SP Runes.
  • Expertise Rune Packs will be exchangeable for Powerful Fish through Fishing Guild Members in each town until June 19, 2019.

Items

Exchangeable Item

Expertise Rune Pack D

Powerful Fish x1

Expertise Rune Pack C

Powerful Fish x2

Expertise Rune Pack B

Powerful Fish x3

Expertise Rune Pack A

Powerful Fish x4

Expertise Rune Pack S

Powerful Fish x5

Expertise Rune Pack S80

Powerful Fish x6

Expertise Rune Pack R

Powerful Fish x8

Expertise Rune Pack R95

Powerful Fish x10

Expertise Rune Pack R99

Powerful Fish x20

Clan Member Size

• The number of total clan members and elite clan members for each clan will be reduced starting at clan level 6.
  • Clan members will automatically be kicked out if the clan exceeds the maximum number of clan members according to the following rules:
    • Clan leaders and elite clan members are not automatically kicked out.
    • Clan members are automatically kicked out in the order of last login from the oldest to the most recent.
    • If two or more characters have the same login time, the one with the lowest level is automatically kicked out first.

Before

Clan Level

# of total members

Elite clan members

-

-

-

-

-

After

Clan Level

# of total members

Elite clan members

No change

hi today is 14 what time do you release the full patch notes?

Good afternoon (using google translate)

Well, if you equip today this expensive, put on armor with charm that exceeds the expensive +4, people ask absurd prices on items that are not worth it all, is why that every day the server is losing players and visa , will continue to lose players, this new expansion will only benefit the ruling clan, who can kill the new dragon and so on. 

It's a game that invests a lot more in attack attacks than defense, I was looking at the games, everyone, and there are more items that give more P.Defesa than itens that give M.Defesa and this is already a huge advantage for example for the Feoh. And another, I think in the passive skills of the class, it is time to build resistance to new types of debuff, such as tipping, levitating, pushing and removing target. Because it has class that only has debuff attacks where the passive skills already give a beginning of resistance, as stun, poison, mental and etc.

And I hope they have corrected an anomaly that I have noticed, when using the UD that says the damage limit is 550, I took 280k of damage from a Feoh in the Olympiads, and I was thinking, what is a skill that should be powerful, after all, it has reuse of 15 minutes, if it has so slow reuse is why NCsoft itself considers it appealing, which of course I disagree.

The NCsoft problem that she focuses too much on damage, and forgets defense and I do not say those items bought in the store, I speak of the armor even if they do give a good physical defense, and this time to improve is all the Boss jewelry and not only a few and improve on M.Defesa of them, as every day more damage from the Feoh are getting too absurd. While some class with low damage, are getting unprepared, such as Sigel, Iss, and even some class of Tyrr before the Feoh for example.

Sincerely, nothing excited about this new expansion and it seems that NCsoft can not figure it out, they are inventing stuff in stores, I think if the basic equipment was more accessible, like the new R110 armor and R110 weapons, this makes people be encouraged and invest more.

I wanted to give a suggestion to NCsoft, how about a certain day the enchantment being 100% up to +6? Or be 100% +6 as the natural and not more +3? To balance the game more?

The Nukers have been broken for several years.
I find it illogical that to kill an intermediate nuker, one must be equipped "top" or semi "top". they resist like tanks and hit hard, and I wonder, when the nukers are going to be like they were ... half server changed to nuker when this class got better, and what happened with the rest of the classes, the wynn almost did not exist. Please check this before continuing to sell items to hit harder and improve the characters' defense.

Edited by HItEye

First sorry for my english. 

I began L2 in 2005, this update is terrible for players !!!! No penalty grade is the worst thing that you did !!! Auto hunting too... You'll lose a lot of players !!! Seriously it will be terrible for players !!! 

I need an explanation for no grade penalty. its concerns only players 1 to 85 or it's mean a player level 20 can wear kelbim bow for example ????