Lineage II: Fafurion System Changes

Hime

3 minutes ago, Tay_Le said:
1. Get Active Clan-Wit Some people who can explain.
As an active clan will want someone who has neither gun and and I made my class and dual Upei together the two ended up practically together the item 30 days and how did not know I was destroying all the previous set.
2. Up to 99 simple can use Paulina s grade.
It's like I said I broke everything because I didn't know anything, because the game doesn't pass that kind of clear information.
3. If you have not/destroyed-do dual/Subs/do the search for 76-get this items...
I upei together the two, practically and finished the items together
4. Now it will be some Subs/Dual changes will get even better armor/WEAP.
is more the change will be for character that are starting and I am Class 97/Dual 97 and still I can not get PT for almost nothing, imagine now without weapon and I am healer so to help.

Normally we can have 3 subclasses - and at specific lvl from quest was getting C, A, S grade items (now will be changes)... And if healer... not need good items. Most xp = K95, some other instances. And if fakt just this. All other time can play solo with dual (DD). Till 99 not exist party (even more).

I just tested en classic and they put auto hunting too. I tested its a shame !!!! And now no need to go to gatekeeper to port. You can port where you want in any place !!! Its very sad seeing that !!!! Its the end of L2.!!!!!!

well i dont really think its the end of l2, i actually think some things are making the game more modern... l2 itself has too old mechanics compared to other mmorpgs around so tbh i think maybe not all the changes are good but some yea, the teleport thing for example i dont see why it would be a problem tbh, at least you can port lol, other mmorpgs most of em you dont and you have to walk everywhere rofl... 

Seeking clarification on this Weapon Upgarde, cos it’s kinda confusing.

If I exchange a +13 Dark Caster (3SA) through Ferris (With Gemstone R + Elcyum + Adena).
I will get back a +11 Dark Krishna Caster (Stage 2)? In this Correct?

How about the 3 SA, it will stay? No change?
Or simply lost all the SA after I upgrade to Krishna Caster?

Edited by XuJY
Update

5 hours ago, XuJY said:

Seeking clarification on this Weapon Upgarde, cos it’s kinda confusing.

If I exchange a +13 Dark Caster (3SA) through Ferris (With Gemstone R + Elcyum + Adena).
I will get back a +11 Dark Krishna Caster (Stage 2)? In this Correct?

How about the 3 SA, it will stay? No change?
Or simply lost all the SA after I upgrade to Krishna Caster?

yes and all sa stay, even your augment

please note what I posted elsewhere on how to find the upgrade path to make the weapon Limited R110 at the mammon blacksmith

5 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

i need to pay 102 elcyum to  downgrade from +12 to +10 with very little damage gain (about 30 m.atk points)

Seem I cant effort so expensive downgrade for now.

R110 get 2 extra small bonus effects as well 450 elemental patt instead of 300 so you might want to revisit that statement

• Like 2

best to use the main l2wiki links as starting point

lot's of ppl get confused about total cost for upgrading and it's good to know each step, like what is needed from R99 to R110 and then the steps to go from R110 standard to blessed to pvp/pve to limited

or if you upgraded an PVP/PVE R99 weapon then just the PVP/PVE R110 to Limited step

R110 cost / item calculator tool, just note that prices atm fluxate alot to adjust accordingly to your own market situation ;)

https://d3v.me.uk/l2/r110/

Ty 4 information but i can find how many items i need to upgrade  blessed weapon r99 to r110 or rly need to make pve/pvp the upgrade i have blessed +15 3 sa weapon and i see on pache notes i can upgrade to r110 but i need some special stones from braking weapons a d i can find how many i need or its no whorth to upgrade blessed better make pve/pvp the upgrade ty who can help me

18 minutes ago, Mazakin said:

Ty 4 information but i can find how many items i need to upgrade  blessed weapon r99 to r110 or rly need to make pve/pvp the upgrade i have blessed +15 3 sa weapon and i see on pache notes i can upgrade to r110 but i need some special stones from braking weapons a d i can find how many i need or its no whorth to upgrade blessed better make pve/pvp the upgrade ty who can help me

to know what's needed for upgrade R -> R95 -> R99 -> R110 have a look at the below from 4r4m, just use google translate

https://4r4m.com/ru/upgrade-system-by-ferris/

note that when upgrading the source item needs to be blessed and becomes standard aka bless R becomes standard R95 and if you want to upgrade that again to R99 you first need to make the R95 item blessed again.

Edited by Draecke

Reall guys why you do this to us othell, you guys think we not notice the nerf? or you guys to ...... to read korean info about the huge othell nerf?
Same Buff Same Gear Same NPC
Stab damage
Before:4.3m
Now:3.96m
almost -10% damage, really you guys think we so stupid to not see so huge nerf on our damage?

Edited by KissMyKnife
  • Like 1

how strange then that all 115+ players in Korea are daggers then hmm ;)

you're doing something wrong, figure it out by watching the koreans on youtube or at 4r4m's discord as daggers are the new top fastest xp/dd's

11 minutes ago, Draecke said:

how strange then that all 115+ players in Korea are daggers then hmm ;)

you're doing something wrong, figure it out by watching the koreans on youtube or at 4r4m's discord as daggers are the new top fastest xp/dd's

bro i double check everything, have more patk and more pdef, everything its same on buff still i make only 3.96m damage on same npc. almost 10% damage diff.
was test stab damage like 10 min long, i wasnt make any mistake, was lose 10% damage 1000% sure!

Edit
Only 1 other reason i can come up, the npc i damage have better stat.

Edited by KissMyKnife

2 hours ago, Draecke said:
best to use the main l2wiki links as starting point

lot's of ppl get confused about total cost for upgrading and it's good to know each step, like what is needed from R99 to R110 and then the steps to go from R110 standard to blessed to pvp/pve to limited

or if you upgraded an PVP/PVE R99 weapon then just the PVP/PVE R110 to Limited step

R110 cost / item calculator tool, just note that prices atm fluxate alot to adjust accordingly to your own market situation ;)

https://d3v.me.uk/l2/r110/

this canculate is for r99 Blessed +10 to R110 +9 ??? and how much will cost to enchanted to +10 ? with fails ? :/ 

although I'm all annoyed anyway hello! I can understand that the changes you have made are a program in your absolute savings and the reasons for this! But as a player who has been playing this game for months, I have been very seriously disappointed!maybe you can not reply to this message, but maybe you can not reply, please take a minute and five minutes, please read the amount of adena already in the game was low, barely adena can get some amount of SS or BSS now you have reduced the amount of adena almost 1/10 has fallen! It turns out that you insist on taking us to Ncoin, that is to play the game with real money!also nothing falls from the creatures! Then why am I playing a spoiler or producer dwarf? This doesn't mean anything! Please transform the amount of adena to the old system and let all the materials in the old system fall from the creatures! Thanks

ok guys i find out why my damage have -10% lower damage. let me explain it.
Before update i was make a small test on skill power, and was test this with berserker fire, it give 5% skill power, and on my stab was increase damage like 11% with fire. now this 5% skill power on fire, i was make only 7.5% more damage, and now why i have -10% less damage? cause my stab have +20 power, so i make like 30% damage insteand of 40%

• Thanks 1