Lineage II: Fafurion System Changes

Hime

well guys, its look like the whole update is bugged, i get disconnect too as some ppl, when you change or add a subclass, skills from previous lvl doesnt appear, no adena/items drop, and there are some gatekeepers error (like heine gatekeeper npc or system, dont have hellbound in their list...so 8000q cant be finished), or some exalted quest are bugged so badly

3 hours ago, Lialia said:

hello, maybe someone knows how can i raise my hatchling dragon into a strider? Because the quest "Little wings big adventure" were deleted... 

Sorry i don't know but why should you?

Oh if you are clan leader owning castle then maybe to get Stars hatchling into flaying dragon.

But all other purposes strider is useless same as hatchling except that he eat more and his gear is more expensive.

Hatchlings are soo cute.

Opomba%202019-05-16%20172204.gif?psid=1

6 hours ago, Draecke said:

R110 get 2 extra small bonus effects as well 450 elemental patt instead of 300 so you might want to revisit that statement

Is true, it have significant improvements but price too.

Right now need 102 elcyum, 750 gemstone R and 8.970.000,000 adena as is shown on npc Ferris.

Then will need 150 crystals with gambling in applying proces so probably at least 300 of them.

Then will need to get enough adena to buy two Heavenly scrolls as I cant buy them with hero coins (consumed all 5 possibilities).

Then to wait red libra in hope to be able to change it in melee weapon in order to apply Heavenly scrolls, pay that.

Then change it back to mage weapon and pay again.

Then if argumentation was removed in proces need to wait an event with free removal of argumentation and ofc to collect enough stones, gemstones, adena to get augmentation back on weapon.

In all that time (maybe year or two) new R110 will be introduced or actual ones will get cheaper with a risk that all expenses one need to do today are not worth it.

i see in the patch updates that: You can learn the higher level of passive skills learned from the second class after the third class transfer. 

and on my soulhound i dont have the skills that i have not learn at awakening (like burst casting).

From the update notes i undestand that i can learn higher level for the skills before awaken, not that they are deleted.

Now all the skills not learned after awaken are gone :(

4 minutes ago, sh0py said:

i see in the patch updates that : You can learn the higher level of passive skills learned from the second class after the third class transfer.

and on my soulhound i dont have the skills that i have not learn at awakening (like burst casting).

From the update notes i undestand that i can learn higher level for the skills before awaken, not that they are deleted.

That sentence means that you can learn lvl1 skills on the Second class, lvl 2 skills on the Third class... If you already completed the Third class transfer, then you will be disconnected when you try to learn the new skills.

38 minutes ago, Dawe said:

That sentence means that you can learn lvl1 skills on the Second class, lvl 2 skills on the Third class... If you already completed the Third class transfer, then you will be disconnected when you try to learn the new skills.

like that was before the update, the skills stopped to get more lvl, but now they are deleted, if i whant to learn the skill they is no other skill to be deleted like before. the pre-awaken skill is gone, so is intended in the update or its a but and i can get my old skills back :D

I don't understand why you release an update full of bugs and -50% updated...
The patch notes show a lot of missing stuff seen in the current game version

Auto makro farm is a nice feature but why you keep attaking when you use a makro with F keys after you decided to move??... this is annoying and  kills your game play when you are not suppoused to auto farm.

On 7-5-2019 at 7:04 AM, Juji said:

No more Top-grade or S80-grade. Freya and Zaken will now drop R95 weapons, Gemstone (R-grade), Sealed Cloaks, Boss Jewels, and their Hats

@Juji There is nothing in the notes about this. Also, checking EU server / L2Wiki no changes been done on the drops. If it is changed, did the entrance level limit change as well? The NPC (I've checked both Freya and Frintezza) don't mention anything about levels of entrance.

20 hours ago, Belina said:

Pls help

I put the auto buff to the shortcuts in ISS ..but do nothing , any info how to auto buff after finish the buff time?

Thank you , sorry about my english

auto buf function etc only works when outside town/save zone

5 hours ago, Mazakin said:

Lf information how many Crystal of Determination and Protection you get from diferent armor and weapon  grade R/R95/R99  or onl;y can get from r99 grade 

only R99 grade sadly enough.. 1 per weapon (75% chance) and upto 2 for armor (51% chance)

1 hour ago, KissMyKnife said:

i like this teleport system really, but can you guys limit it? for fighter stat character cant use it?

I would allow the teleport from UI only for the Cursed Swords, the rest would have to use GK like before.