Help - Bugged or Not

Hello so i want to ask something : I got that aggument ot my Staff https://imgur.com/KGtVb6J after some testing of my own , i concluded that it only activates on Physical Criticals , not Magical :( 

A bit of resurch of me on agguments with Chance effects , that there are : physical attack /magical attack/ a critical attack. 

For example lets look at this aggument effect : 

1 - Chance: Momentarily blocks all of the target's physical and magic skills during a physical attack.

2 - Chance: Momentarily blocks all of the target's physical and magic skills during a magical attack.

3 - Chance: Momentarily blocks all of the target's physical and magic skills during a critical attack.

There are a lot more examples , so from what i asume my aggument must work with magical critical attacks not only from physicals ones .

cuz there is not such a thing as physical critical attacks only or magical one in the aggument list. 

From what i found, there are Agguments with Chances for: Physical attacks - Fighter type / Magical attacks - Mage type / and Critical attacks - for both types 

Can i get more info about this from @Juji @Hime cuz i think this is kind of bug for me it must be working with Magical Criticals also . 

Ty for help in advance :P