Sign in to follow this  
Pope

Siege 4.28.19 - Nova PoV

Pope    6

Typical MS toxic propaganda. I said nothing of the sort. 

Jinkariya    50

Should fix that nonsense propaganda of yours buddy The Brave people of Chronos standing up against MS thank me later

VNDragon    9

It typical cancer of chronos and l2. Jinkariya why can u said gf and that the end it of. They cry when no one come pvp them but when people do it a scary thing to them.

KAROS    14
47 minutes ago, VNDragon said:

It typical cancer of chronos and l2. Jinkariya why can u said gf and that the end it of. They cry when no one come pvp them but when people do it a scary thing to them.

BabyDragon its U ? http://prntscr.com/nn26rd ?? only that u dont have beast mode...

Jinkariya    50
On 11/05/2019 at 9:15 AM, VNDragon said:

No one is scared of no one it's a game; I just enjoy adding insult to injury specially to those players who thinks they're the best just because they can spend money in this game :P 

iVirtual    3

a good example to understand MS behavior:
as well as dogs that like to bark when they are stuck to show they are ferocious and when they are loose they are meek
the MS likes to demonstrate strength, but in fact they are very fragile, this I demonstrate in several videos :)

• Thanks 1