Lineage II: Fafurion Update Preview

Hime

On 5/11/2019 at 6:18 AM, Massacre said:

Give us the chance to change main class please !!!!!

I'll agree with @Massacre since some classes have no use in most party's  and in my case Othell, it would be great if we had the chance to change our main classes.

• Like 1

This is my personal view, so no offense
Changing class to something else like, othell to yull or i dont know, feoh, its not a wise idea, each update nerf classes, this is runaway, you was choice a class, stay with it, 1 day will be good, till you learn how to use the class.
Othell: have huge neft on front, and have no good aoe skills, and in front damage have huge diff between front and behind, 30% on front and 100% damage on behind that a huge diff but 1 day can be good on front and behind, so i stay on othell, cause othell class its my play style, and if no1 want othell cause its not good for aoe pt, that ok, then i play alone till othell get something good for aoe pt. right now only 1 skill its good for aoe pt, maybe in future get more right now only "Mass Trick" good for aoe. maybe in future othell get better aoe damage and mass bluff, who knows.
Look before 2nd update, every1 was change class to yull, and before update, every1 was change to feoh, every1 runaway each update, what comes next? every1 change to to othell? each update have new op class, so its not wise to runaway. keep your choice class, and stay with it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

That's my opinion too.

If drop and spoil system drastically improve one day server will have lack of healer, iss, tank, dd as everyone and my dog will change to spoiler.

for sure :D even i lvl up a new spoiler just to make profit :) but will not change my main

• Like 1

+1 to the change main class service

wynn has been broken for many years and it seems that the only thing you're changing now is taking away low lvl pets. All new fancy items that you create give little or no benefit to wynns, for example skill power boost, pve bonus rune and so on. There are many topics on this forum which sum up all issues with this class.

Unless there's more in patch notes, it looks as if there is zero content for wynns after lvl 103+

• Like 1

we still are waiting for full patch notes because what we have now is main system changes and nothing about items/class/zones ant etc. changes. so yes 12 hours till update no patch note we will probably get them 1week after or so

19 minutes ago, meskiukas said:

12 hours till update no patch note

How do you figure ? Right now it is 5/13/19  "early evening in usa"  Update is during maintenance on 5/15/19.

Patch notes on 5/14/19

Stay tuned for a more in-depth look at what’s coming with the update when the Lineage II: Fafurion patch notes arrive on May 14

Edited by GreenCrusher

@Hime @Juji

so in how many days after the update we will be able to play ? after fix the mass dcs, perma lag, servers down, ss bug etc etc ? or we can expect a good job from the dev team and dont have all of this issues after the update ?

Edited by KAROS

2 hours ago, Katis said:

Any news about the patch notes? Isn't it 05/14/2019 today?

Today is the day, but knowing how ncsoft have done patch notes in the past, if they are posted today, it probably wont be until 1/2 - 3/4 of the day is over.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, HItEye said:

let's play .. who bets that the notes are before the update and who bets that they will be after the update?

me.. after update..

I vote for a 3rd. option.  They will be after we get the update that korea currently has.

Let's secretly peek into NC West office:

HIME: "Juji, can I post the link to the patch notes now? You know I already finished everything a good 3 weeks ago!"
JUJI: "Nah, not yet. Look how they are posting and trembling and shaking, it's so cute."

...10  Minutes later ...

HIME: "erm Juji, can I, now, please?"
JUJI: "Nope. Look, BobOrc is already sweating, rofl lolz! Let's just wait a little bit more HIME. You know what happens after we give 'em the link, right? They will complain, cry, demand, cry more, point out all our mistakes and errors to cause us extra work... not fun.  So I'm really not in a rush, let's post it tomorrow right before downtime, so they cannot respond in the forum for a while. Good plan 'eh!?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, NaratyrMizzrym said:

Let's secretly peek into NC West office:

HIME: "Juji, can I post the link to the patch notes now? You know I already finished everything a good 3 weeks ago!"
JUJI: "Nah, not yet. Look how they are posting and trembling and shaking, it's so cute."

...10  Minutes later ...

HIME: "erm Juji, can I, now, please?"
JUJI: "Nope. Look, BobOrc is already sweating, rofl lolz! Let's just wait a little bit more HIME. You know what happens after we give 'em the link, right? They will complain, cry, demand, cry more, point out all our mistakes and errors to cause us extra work... not fun.  So I'm really not in a rush, let's post it tomorrow right before downtime, so they cannot respond in the forum for a while. Good plan 'eh!?"

Bob is so famous now :D all the time Bob :P Bob what have u done? :D