Lineage II: Fafurion Update Preview

Hime

2 minutes ago, Paulinha said:

C'mon... no more drama about bot or no bot... we're all fedup of the botting drama. 

Yul took benefit, wynn, Sigel, Iss. No change for nukers tho :(

na is ok L2 get a official Bot System.i can Play with my Kids and wash the rooms =)

40 minutes ago, Sternenklang said:

I do not think Sigel is good, they have given a lot of quest skills and they can barely resist various mobs and skills that can actually keep these mobs under control. However, it is a skill that was very bad in PVP, many say no, but it's the truth, just see the Sigel scores in the Olympiads and Feoh for example. NCsoft does not know how to balance the class, I'll give you an example, he created that Feoh skill that absorbs 95% of damage, but the 5% burn is mana, this was made for Feoh to get ahead of class with high damage, like archers, othell rogue and tyrr warrior, the problem that class where the damages are lower, end up succumbing to Feoh, like Sigel, Wynn, Iss and even, the Tyrr today has difficulty dealing with the Feoh, the skill that was a buff a few seconds turned aura and they can still do combo with the other aura that increases if I am not mistaken 40% of P.Defesa.

Not to mention that they have created various skills, knocking down, levitating the person and etc, pushing and etc., and these skills give debuffs, ie you knock the person down and she stays a few seconds on the floor, levitates and stays in the air, but, the passive skills only continues to protect or give only resistance to stun, mental attack, and so on. For example, Sigel's Stun when he can apply, is the most fault of the class that give stun, incredible as it seems until the stun of Feoh magic picks up more, the stun disappears when we start beating... Feoh has cancel and the Iss also, the Tyrr that uses spear also, and has no buff, or passive ability that protects against this abilities and the incredible that these abilities removes just the buff that give atack speed and casting speed, and remembering that the buff of casting speed and atack speed is the junction of two buff of the prophet, which in the classic eliminated one, but had the other. For me, NCsoft had to remove this punishment by using Focus Shield and Reise Shield, which forbids us from using other skills that use shields, that...

Note: You can exchange a +10 Dark/Bloody Amaranthine Weapon through Ferris for a +10 Bloody/Dark Krishna weapon (Stage 2).
The fees to upgrade a +10 Dark/Bloody weapon requires Gemstones (R-grade), Elcyum, and Adena. 
The amount of materials required will increase depending on the enchant level.

so u can trade a bloody amaranthine weapon +10, for a bloody krishna weapon +10?
is that it? or bloody krishna weapon +8?

• L2 Team
3 minutes ago, muash said:

Note: You can exchange a +10 Dark/Bloody Amaranthine Weapon through Ferris for a +10 Bloody/Dark Krishna weapon (Stage 2). The fees to upgrade a +10 Dark/Bloody weapon requires Gemstones (R-grade), Elcyum, and Adena. The amount of materials required will increase depending on the enchant level.

so u can trade a bloody amaranthine weapon +10, for a bloody krishna weapon +10? is that it? or bloody krishna weapon +8?

It should be +8. Will be changed, apologies.

@Juji oh wow never thought you would support such changes! You changed the fixed dragon spawn because of script klicker that got all dragons. After random spawn they got just 1/3 of dragons! Now the change back to fixed spawn AND open the pk system are just epic fail even from you. The big spender will get now again all dragons and many will quit because of free pk system. Gz Juji you did what the big spender asked for

6 hours ago, DNP said:
  • Item 80100.jpg
    Grade R110.gifKrishna Retributer
    Type - Staff / 2-h.

Can bestow 2 regular Soul Crystals and 1 special Soul Crystal. When +4 enchanted, M. Atk. 3% and M. Skill Critical Damage +2%.

• Item 80099.jpg
    Grade R110.gifKrishna Caster
    Type - Staff / 1-h.

Can bestow 2 regular Soul Crystals and 1 special Soul Crystal. When +4 enchanted, M. Accuracy +4 and Casting Spd. +2%.

Item 80098.jpg
    Grade R110.gifKrishna Buster
    Type - Magic Sword / 1-h.
    Can bestow 2 regular Soul Crystals and 1 special Soul Crystal. When +4 enchanted, M. Accuracy +4 and M. Skill Power +2%.
  • why krishna caster has that s*ty stats on +4 compared to retri and buster? lf red libra asap

Hmmm... 3.1 billion adena or 6.6 billion adena for a mediocre +2% to +3%. I swear... the intelligence of the people playing this game now. 

Besides that. I love how NCsoft is sticking to the religious lore in this game. Krishna weapons? Haha!^_^

Edited by Negasonic

Hi, 

After the update on the character I do not have the skills I bought.
I can not redeem them anymore. The skill window to buy are those I do not recognize.
What should I do to make everything return to normal?

Greetings, 

@Juji

few  questions:

i  got dropped (Abyssal invitation ) from new  farm  zone  lizardman  but for some rasons unable to find  npc  batracos can you or anyone help me with this one.

another question  would be new farm zone for adena or materials ? or  fragments for new wepons and armores will drop only  from  Dragons?

I want to thank Lineage for the auto macro system...It is even a benefit for player's phisical health. I was really worried of developing a repetitive strain injury. Still, there's no reason for auto 24/7, who likes it and know how to play will always rather to use the fingers on most of the time.

We have enjoyed the new teleport system, I appreciate the many options of daily quest i've found after awakening, and leveling... Been back to game on past month and i'm having fun, after about 5 years.

7 hours ago, Neno said:

@Juji

few  questions:

i  got dropped (Abyssal invitation ) from new  farm  zone  lizardman  but for some rasons unable to find  npc  batracos can you or anyone help me with this one.

another question  would be new farm zone for adena or materials ? or  fragments for new wepons and armores will drop only  from  Dragons?

When you port on Lizardman go down to the valley and take the left part on 30 degrees:)  The NPC will be in front of you on a little hill. Just keep pressing the /target Batra.. But it's tricky there. Any idea lf this is just solo instance?

• Juji unpinned this topic