Lineage II Classic: Secret of the Empire Update Preview

Looks like a lot of content.  But i will say this if bot use continues unchecked; i shall be moving on.  The cheating has unbalanced game play i can not find much joy in content update. Bot report is useless

Edited by beer
Spelling

I'm sorry, but what are you doing? 
What the heck is this preview? literally not even half a page? Not to mention the release of S grade... You were already on the edge with +16 weapons and the baium boxes and pendants, totally breaking the immersion and the slightest chance to have the feeling of playing on a classic server...
Why did you start the classic server if you CBA to come up with content and design something new? You know, like how the game could have been if you didn't realease GoD...

• Like 1

As you may know classic servers are not new on other regions so we could have an idea on the updates, this one seems to mix both Secret of the Empire and some of the Kings of Elements updates, the part that confuses me is there are updates in between what we have at the moment and this update, that I thought we were going to get first like the Seven Signs  (with catas and necros up to lvl 80, and Lilith and Anakin), plus we still miss the olys, the rest of the castle sieges, clan arenas and top A grade(unless they added some of that and I missed it)

Sooo , @Hime explain some things for people, why you are introducing grade S and more content if most of ppl are grade b and can't unseal the A Grade Equipments ? Grade S Before olympiad ? Frintezza ? i think whe need more way , more , to up faster than bosses to prepare ppl to this content

On 08/05/2019 at 23:00, Hime said:

Lineage II Classic: O Segredo do Império é lançado em 15 de maio! Preparamos uma pequena prévia do que está por vir.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/secret-of-the-empire-update-preview

@Jujigm we want real information before the 14th as we can call more player before the update and that is only a day before ... we can improve this communication with the community, because it ends up that many are stopping playing for lack of communication

On 5/8/2019 at 7:00 PM, Hime said:

Lineage II Classic: Secret of the Empire launches on May 15! We've prepared a small preview of what's to come.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/secret-of-the-empire-update-preview

So nothing  really changed for spoilers, complete shaft? Artisans/ mys got encase and spike, new crafting buff, new abilitys. But nothing  for spoilers to equal  the playing  field or boost pve or pvp, even live had better spoil  and dual dagers /abilitys. This version can't spoil squat, have to be within a few lvls, and we get pole arm use back at 76......wtf

On 9/5/2019 at 10:00 AM, Arslan said:

Could you please, please, please keep classic as classic? You are talking about S Grades. We don't need S Grades.

hate to break it to u but there was s grade in the old retail servers they added s grade in c4 patch

Hi :) Iam Welcome this update. Could you tell me where can i find any description for the Legend Continues because i dont find. Dont cry anyomre go in the game Guys:)   

New patch's great, I like it! As soon as they fix the adena problem it would be awesome...! Stop complaining now about destroying the game. Classic doesn't mean make a remake of the initial release of 2003! So let's see how soon they will fix the adenas and we would be good to go!

Edited by ShiningArrows

13 hours ago, ShiningArrows said:

New patch's great, I like it! As soon as they fix the adena problem it would be awesome...! Stop complaining now about destroying the game. Classic doesn't mean make a remake of the initial release of 2003! So let's see how soon they will fix the adenas and we would be good to go!

Yes, that is right. Adena rate still wrong. They writed to fix it but everything is same. I get only 100 adena from higher mobs. 65+