Lineage II Classic: Secret of the Empire Update Preview

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Wollastonit said:

Yes, that is right. Adena rate still wrong. They writed to fix it but everything is same. I get only 100 adena from higher mobs. 65+

We are testing a build to fix the issue. 

19 hours ago, ShiningArrows said:

New patch's great, I like it! As soon as they fix the adena problem it would be awesome...! Stop complaining now about destroying the game. Classic doesn't mean make a remake of the initial release of 2003! So let's see how soon they will fix the adenas and we would be good to go!

oh yeah:
https://www.lineage2.com/news/lineage-ii-classic-server-launching-october-3

9/19/2018|Updates|By Hime

We’re proud to announce the forthcoming launch of the new Lineage II Classic server on October 3! North American players will get a chance to step back in time and experience Lineage II as it was in the beginning.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Create your character from a selection of 31 classes and the five original races, each with varying skills and abilities. Go back to the days before instances, when earning a level was an achievement worthy of everyone shouting “grats.” You won’t want to go it alone in Lineage II Classic; form a clan with your allies and go to war, dominating your foes and gaining valuable loot. It’s your chance to relive the times when conquering an MMORPG server meant something!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don’t understand what they were thinking when doing "Lineage II Classic: Secret Of The Empire Update Preview", the truth I find that they finished ruining the game, and the equipment A was acceptable, but, this is not classic, ask the players what they want to have before doing something as stupid as now

Classic was created as Event at Korea and turned in separated version of L2 later. At event period it's was close to old version but when project turned into full game version evolution begun. So now we have what we have and don't forget about this is Korean project and why do you think developers will change something if Korean community accept the changes? Localised versions have just minor differences from original and based on distribution model/store. 

We have what we have. So you can to accept new way of evolution and keep playing or just leave and go to any low rate illegal server with old chronicles.

I just noticed today that EU 4Game rolled out Secret of The Empire update in March 2019 with the same patch notes except new Teleport system, Auto Hunting System and they kept the 1st and 2nd class transfer quests. NC SOFT WEST Please consider rolling back these features. Thank you.

• Like 3

and bring back the Grade penalties. I have seen a TOP C player around lvl30 was farming next to me. Let's imagine that we are having pvp. I have no chance against him with my D grade equipment. What is the point of having open field pvp? 

Edited by Arslan
typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Arslan said:

I just noticed today that EU 4Game rolled out Secret of The Empire update in March 2019 with the same patch notes except new Teleport system, Auto Hunting System and they kept the 1st and 2nd class transfer quests. NC SOFT WEST Please consider rolling back these features. Thank you.

Good point.  Do you have any fonts  about?  (links for the patch notes) ??!?!

On 8/5/2019 at 11:00 PM, Hime said:

Lineage II Classic: Secret of the Empire launches on May 15! We've prepared a small preview of what's to come.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/secret-of-the-empire-update-preview

after reading, i am very Sad. This classic server change into a "Live server" like its a collosal error. I want to ask if there will be reimbursements of money and time spent in the past (thinking to ask my lawyer, just to boder a little NCSoft). However, i call to every player to quit playing, so the GMs can see how wrong this is. The idea to have an official Clasic server, its the idea of stability in time, that u can trust there will be not changes like this in time, and ... sorprised !!! .... few people selling in towns, class transfer quests disapeared, adena isues, etc.... i started 2 new characters to see this, in 2 hours i was lvl 21 with both.... and my former character, 1 or 2 days to get 20..... people who wants to play and lvl ASAP like that, can play in live servers, i was playing in live servers before launching classic, so when they started, i changed inmidiately, wishing a very long term fun.... on MAY 15/5/2019 that disapeared.... the best way to make them reallyzed of the terrible mystake, is to stop playing all, one week, starting this monday.

I have nothing to players who like fast weird progress, but for that there are Live servers or non official servers with max rates.

Au revoir, my playing colleagues.

MZKL + MZKLINE 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MZKLINE said:

after reading, i am very Sad. This classic server change into a "Live server" like its a collosal error. I want to ask if there will be reimbursements of money and time spent in the past (thinking to ask my lawyer, just to boder a little NCSoft). However, i call to every player to quit playing, so the GMs can see how wrong this is. The idea to have an official Clasic server, its the idea of stability in time, that u can trust there will be not changes like this in time, and ... sorprised !!! .... few people selling in towns, class transfer quests disapeared, adena isues, etc.... i started 2 new characters to see this, in 2 hours i was lvl 21 with both.... and my former character, 1 or 2 days to get 20..... people who wants to play and lvl ASAP like that, can play in live servers, i was playing in live servers before launching classic, so when they started, i changed inmidiately, wishing a very long term fun.... on MAY 15/5/2019 that disapeared.... the best way to make them reallyzed of the terrible mystake, is to stop playing all, one week, starting this monday.

I have nothing to players who like fast weird progress, but for that there are Live servers or non official servers with max rates.

MZKL + MZKLINE 

the door is there leave but dont tell what other people should do...

On 18. 5. 2019 at 6:16 PM, MZKLINE said:

MZKL + MZKLINE 

so your problem is that possible new player can catch up faster? dumbest think i've ever heard, this feature is in every game so low lvls cant lvl up faster and its plus

• 2 weeks later...
On 19. 5. 2019 at 9:08 PM, Sakisek said:

so your problem is that possible new player can catch up faster? dumbest think i've ever heard, this feature is in every game so low lvls cant lvl up faster and its plus

common man, why do u think this was the classic hardcore gaming server?? surely not for making fast progres. Now they changed everything why we started playing on this server.

• Juji unpinned this topic