Food for thought

So 15th anniversary running and...

100% adena/drop rate + Oriana Lucky Draw

and we have 300/400% increase on market prices ?

plus an increase on non-talkative players.

What's up?

Is this because Arya killed the Night King ?

On Giran prices are pretty much the same as prior to the event. Some things are little more expensive others a little cheaper. Nothing major in my experience has changed. Well other than my ability to afford to buy spell books for my buffers and weapons for my dps. I'd like to know if any of the +16 weapons being listed at +800m actually ever sell though. I've seen the same ones in giran for at least a week now.

Maybe we're just looking for different things at different times. I generally scan the market areas 1-4 time(s) a day and I'm mostly looking at/for C and higher stuff. I haven't really seen enough A grade to have any real tracking information on prices. I have seen that B grade weapons in particular are cheap lately.

Inflation is a thing in games regardless of server settings. The growth in prices has been along pre-event trajectories. I haven't spotted any abnormalities so any information you can give would be appreciated.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

The only thing I have noticed with the event is you can break even when exp grinding. 
Prices seem pretty much the same as before the event. 

Edited by Mishi

Well actually I should have said an increase in 200-300% range...my bad...and I am talking about basic mats at the start of event...at least the first 2 weeks were quite normal regardless of inflation and general market. You could say that things were going as usual but this last week seems a little weird just for basic mats. All other things considered it's ok.

And just for fun, even with the Night King Dead, the Army of the Dead is still alive

Take Steel as an example sometimes I check the Market 3-4 a day and hardly find it under 9k each, when 1-2 weeks before it was around 2,5-3k.

Of course 100% drop rate doesn't mean a lot to things that actually have a low drop rate, but basic mats still drop ok.

Or do you think that with Oriana event, people are placing most of the adena on it?

6 hours ago, Pandoras said:

Which prices u talk about?

I see BOP/Soes price coming down from 70-80kk to 50-60kk. Top C weapons steady at the same price for long time. BW HVY BP can be bought for 19kk, while before the event it was around 35kk? Same depreciation in price for bw robe/light.

Life stones dropped by more than 3-4x in price?

So where is that 400% inflation dude?

Edited by CJChief

On 9/5/2019 at 7:48 AM, Pandoras said:

plus an increase on non-talkative players.

What's up?

Is this because Arya killed the Night King ?

U forgot the 1 price that dropped the adena seller rmt price this event has been super dope one of the best they ve had stop the whining