Keep 0% on PvP death

Hello as u all already know .. Its mostly pve sever .. with this 0% lost on death. We can ez PvP more.. Makes the game more fun..Just leave 5% lost to pve 1% lost to pvp

N also why not keep the drop adena rate 

8 hours ago, Bosssss said:

Hello as u all already know .. Its mostly pve sever .. with this 0% lost on death. We can ez PvP more.. Makes the game more fun..Just leave 5% lost to pve 1% lost to pvp

N also why not keep the drop adena rate 

I've been waay more open to pvp with randoms the last few weeks because of the 0% loss. Normally I would be far more selective but basically I'll try to take anyone who flags on me right now.

I don't bot.. That's why I choice sometimes 2 not PvP to waste 1 hr farming. At doom knights. For 5% exp to lose it? In 10 sec ? That why I'm hoping ncsoft. Leaves it at 0 or 1% which is cool.. Will make the sever PvP with out care.. I flag anyone now at doom knights .. Idc if u have  buffs or not ...its funn..plz NC soft leave PvP death at 1%

Im lvl 69 mage..

Edited by Bosssss

No thanks PvP lacks substance with nothing on the line.

I am all for %1 on death for 76+. They made this change some ten years ago due to the amount of time and XP needed for 1% at those levels compared to lower levels.

3 hours ago, Alpine said:

No thanks PvP lacks substance with nothing on the line.

I am all for %1 on death for 76+. They made this change some ten years ago due to the amount of time and XP needed for 1% at those levels compared to lower levels.

Well if the only reason you PVP is to cause your opponents to lose XP then you're missing out. I PVP so I have the feeling of pride at triumphing over my enemy. I PVP for my ego and the experience of besting my opponents. I PVP for the challenge of overcoming the scenario. So XP loss is a de-motivator to PVP because why bother when I'm probably going to lose an hour of work. Might as well ignore that person flagging on me because it's just a trap anyway.

When the event ends people can go back to complaining on this forum and in game about how no one wants to PVPs their swarm...

• Like 1