Titan or Evis For PvE

Dictynna

mb with Evi u can deal more crazy damage in 1 target, but a titan is pretty good too in that (especially with SOS buff) and this follow maybe a disadvantage about weapons; a titan needs to has 3 weapons for to live the best experience (Slasher, Retributer & Spear), I consider the titans has the best PVE envieroment adaptation.

Evi is kinda fluffy without top equip...it take too much damage outside his imortality buffs. Titan is more balanced and versatile then EVI and GK.

If you have money for top equip then Evi is the answer for full experience pve and pvp....if you are in the middle zone then Titan or GK.

Offtopic:Ive seen some vids with Othel....output damage with mid gear is insane both pve and pvp. I think its a class to consider too.

18 hours ago, Dictynna said:

Hello,guys i want to focus on pve so i can farm a bit first and then do my main, my question is which will be better to do,  full stacked or same geared evi or titan?

Farm what ???? the only thing you can farm is Ncoins, all others are farming from high lvl and crazy geared players so no chance. Just play what you like and buy ncoins. GL HF

any class is good if you have the money to back it up if your asking this question you probably are not far in the game its super pay to win put 100k into your class USD and you will probly one shot even this truffle person. no one is skilled at the game any more its all based on how much you pay 

On 02/04/2018 at 2:11 PM, Pleistoros said:

Evi is kinda fluffy without top equip...it take too much damage outside his imortality buffs. Titan is more balanced and versatile then EVI and GK.

If you have money for top equip then Evi is the answer for full experience pve and pvp....if you are in the middle zone then Titan or GK.

Offtopic:Ive seen some vids with Othel....output damage with mid gear is insane both pve and pvp. I think its a class to consider too.

Dual class GH lvl 99 kama solo in 8mn with epic pack 30d, pve DD+12 3 sa passive p crit15%, pvp set+8, paagrio might ,POM box, active p crit 15%,pve cloak+7.  Could solo GC lower too with rose (not paagrio cuz HP pool too low)+ dandy.

Actually I've been playing both Evi and GH (not the same toons), and I'm rly starting to get much more fun with GH than anything else in pve :V

Archived