Forums

Live Server Update: Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Cyan

My opinion: No patch notes, because of the market. Half of us would read the patch notes, half not. Who read, can sell/buy items which less or more valuable after the patch, who didn't, can "scam" himself (see world chat about HEWS vs. R110 weapons).

Yes, they give us no time whatsoever to get our stuff in order in case of items being deleted... They said the fortune pockets wont be deleted, but last year there was an even where you could buy 1h Rune XP and i specifically came to the forum and asked them to confirm if those Runes will be deleted when the events end and they said YES, but the runes NEVER got deleted... people had stocked hundreds of runes... which is what i also wanted to do, but because i believe that BS "confirmation" that i was given i got screwed hard.

I really dont know what they do in their office.. why cant they work on the notes every day little bit by little bit to make them presentable, but instead they put it all together "as best" as they can and give us something that is not even 50% presentable with a TON of missing information, information which people have to constantly ask for on the forums and wait DAYS if not for WEEKs to receive answers and by that time probably already learned it on our own or by other peoples failure...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Irub said:

Yes, they give us no time whatsoever to get our stuff in order in case of items being deleted... They said the fortune pockets wont be deleted, but last year there was an even where you could buy 1h Rune XP and i specifically came to the forum and asked them to confirm if those Runes will be deleted when the events end and they said YES, but the runes NEVER got deleted... people had stocked hundreds of runes... which is what i also wanted to do, but because i believe that BS "confirmation" that i was given i got screwed hard.

I really dont know what they do in their office.. why cant they work on the notes every day little bit by little bit to make them presentable, but instead they put it all together "as best" as they can and give us something that is not even 50% presentable with a TON of missing information, information which people have to constantly ask for on the forums and wait DAYS if not for WEEKs to receive answers and by that time probably already learned it on our own or by other peoples failure...

I remember that event. The exact same thing happened to me.
They told me they'd be deleted at the end of the event, but they never were. I was furious.

9 minutes ago, Janetonic said:

My opinion: No patch notes, because of the market. Half of us would read the patch notes, half not. Who read, can sell/buy items which less or more valuable after the patch, who didn't, can "scam" himself (see world chat about HEWS vs. R110 weapons).

if you put the patchnote on time, that things didnt happend, its just logic janetonic, hime, juji and whatever thy have as admin or game master they have 2 weeks since fafurion update was announce

• Like 1

When a AAA game company says they will release the patch notes the 14th and they fall through you not only let down the players but the trust we have in you to bring us content and a great gaming environment. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, zMigueX said:

if you put the patchnote on time, that things didnt happend, its just logic janetonic, hime, juji and whatever thy have as admin or game master they have 2 weeks since fafurion update was announce

If everyone read it. If not... I spoke few ppl on server who didn't know important things about the changes. For example clan size reduction. This is not logic, this is the power of information.

And now Hime published ;)

10 hours ago, Hime said:

Here are the patch notes. Apologies for the delay.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/fafurion-patch-notes

It lacks much information to patch notes for example what happens with the new hunting areas -----> Krofin’s Nest  New instance zone “Fall of Etina (solo)” has been added  Many things are missing this pach notes, more information. Their work is appreciated but they are expected to provide a better service, when they promise a pach notes for the 14th a full pach notes is expected and not something half done like what you gave us.

Man I love NCWest sometimes.

This update is general screw up for the farmers, also those who donated their kidneys.

Not to mention that the patch notes were actually delivered before the update came out.

And the final nail in the coffin for 3rd class skills that should have been removed in 2011 xD

Well i guess we all knew that the Patch notes will be just a basic translated copy. The saddest thing though is that we once again get only 50% of the updates that every other Region in the world have. So many things and features left out. What is the reason behind this ? 

Imagine your self buying a driving Simulation game, and everybody else can select between 100 cars, you end up having only 50 ? 

Either way , let's wait and see the changes in game. :)

Lack of patch notes is really not first time NCSoft shows they don't care about players. Try to tell them that a skill is bugged or server is lagging. They will play dumb and dumber with you, acting like they don't know about the problem. Unlikely bugs, which casual dumb player may not see, now just everyone can see this disrespect for player, isn't it? xD

1 hour ago, Nymphadorae said:

if you compared patchnote release whit may update store, you notice what ncsoft want xD
store has more detailed info than the patchnote

7 hours ago, Janetonic said:

If everyone read it. If not... I spoke few ppl on server who didn't know important things about the changes. For example clan size reduction. This is not logic, this is the power of information.

And now Hime published ;)

here i go again, if ppl read it in time(like 2 weeks ago for ex) scamers never take advantage of missinformation, btw ppl must read forum even you dont know english, portuguese, french or spanish.
and as i say, that thing never happend if hime or juji post the patchnote not the day after the maintenance, now how i suppose to use energy of dimension? now is a 15 day item(idiot change), how about zaken and freya? juji mention it, but not hime, how about pouch of exp/sp? how about paulinas equipment set? they become usless, desapeared or become "permanent"?, now we wait 8/9 hours and then they desapeared again and they dont give answers to all the questions we have(look the other 2 post)

pd: edit when hime post the patchnote, here in argentina was 3am, ppl sleeping because of work

Edited by zMigueX

18 minutes ago, Quan said:

Lack of patch notes is really not first time NCSoft shows they don't care about players. Try to tell them that a skill is bugged or server is lagging. They will play dumb and dumber with you, acting like they don't know about the problem. Unlikely bugs, which casual dumb player may not see, now just everyone can see this disrespect for player, isn't it? xD

https://www.lineage2.com/news/fafurion-patch-notes

Patch notes were posted 7h ago 9_9

"Due to the addition of the Soul Crystal Removal (Extraction) feature, the Soul Crystal fees for R-grade and above weapons have been changed as seen below."

R99

Gemstone (R-grade)

335 → 170

5,266 → 170

BEST DAY EVER !

ppl who added second SA lately be crying a lot soon...

i'm worried the "cursed sword" mechanic and the pk changes will lead to an rpk slaughterhouse, where reds roam the land, with the sole goal of ruining people's day, even if there's nothing to gain for them anymore.