Forums

Live Server Update: Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Cyan

hi everyone -

don't we need to download like xxxGB ?????

I knew back in time in 2004 ---->xxxx.    when harbringers of war upgraded to age of splendor I needed like more then 8 hours update .........

2 minutes ago, Frasato said:

I dont think so.... is not our server but give us a hint.. check here at "item upgrade tab" for a dark fist upgrade (will be -2 grades)...

https://l2wiki.com/Dark_Krishna_Fighter#Item Upgrade%3A Ferris

I read again patch notes and you have right. When they post patch notes at the beginning they said you can exchange R99+10 bloody for R110 +10 bloody but now they change it :P. Obviously it was a mistake that was corrected.

Exactly !!! Auto hunting, no penalty grad... I'm very sad about that !!!! They're killing slowly L2.. Since L2 became free to play was already terrible... But since this update its the beginning of the end!!! 

@Juji erm why can't I upgrade my Dark R110 Fists to Limited on Mammon Blacksmith ? does it require removal of augments or what's going on here ?

Also you might want to start a dedicated topic for reporting bugs etc. :)

btw open field raids are still killed in 1minute so that fix failed..

Edited by Draecke
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

@Juji erm why can't I upgrade my Dark R110 Fists to Limited on Mammon Blacksmith ? does it require removal of augments or what's going on here ?

Also you might want to start a dedicated topic for reporting bugs etc. :)

btw open field raids are still killed in 1minute so that fix failed..

Exactly why I'm not upgrading my bloody weapon or armor until they get the kinks worked out... not holding my breath

solved, the option was hidden behind mammon blacksmith dialog menu

Ask about bloody/dark enchantment -> I want to upgrade Dark/Bloody Enhancement Stone (this got me confused) -> I want to enhance an R110 Dark/Bloody weapon/armor with 100% chance

many thanks to Juji for helping find the correct dialog path!

please note everyone that the same path is needed for armor upgrade :)

Edited by Draecke

6 hours ago, Juji said:

Naia server is up now! Just waiting for Chronos to finish loading.

Please take down Chronos and get a grip in life! Aden to Oren even when porting wasn't free was 6k.......60k now.......have you all lost your flipping minds? Buy adena from NCWEST to be able to port vs. buy nothing and QUIT......have seen a lot of asinine moves in 15 yrs....this one's an idiotic beauty!

New summon.

I can summon some kind of black box.

Its way more cool than walking stone on a leash as a pet.

Btw this black box is only thing that leveled in last half year and showing me how much we are nerfed.

Opomba%202019-05-16%20070539.gif?psid=1

Edited by SleepingPower

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Known Issues:

• The new teleport system works after your character has died.

Juji, FYI that problem has been fixed during the maintenance on Jan 9, 2019.

http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=637879&query=저주받은검&searchType=content

PS: in the Patch notes it says that the new teleport cannot be used when on Transformation state... I was able to teleport normaly.

PS2: Why is that system accessible from UI? Are the people lazy that much, that they can't walk to the GK??

Edited by Dawe

• Hime unpinned this topic