Cyan

Live Server Update: Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Liti    5

yes, i do.. If you want to preserve your exp from loosing, do as suggested and you will be fine.

muash    15

NO jewel energy? to increase greater jewels? this feature could come with fafurion... and since we getting jewel promo, i thought could have better discounts, and jewel energy to increase greater jewels, ( maybe decrease jewels prices, so more ppl can have and do 107+ content)

Denor    0
11 minutes ago, Poca said:

Any info about when servers are going up?

Per this post itself, 50 minutes

Taalgard    0
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Denor said:

14:00 GMT + 2 , 8 hours = 22:00... Here is EET , im from Bulgaria , GMT +3 so i will wait more than 41 min.

p.s. Server status page dont work.

Edited by Taalgard

Poca    3
7 minutes ago, Denor said:

they said 14:00 gmt+2 would go down, and would last 8 hours.... atm is 22:18 gmt+2, so we're on 8:30 hours..... so according to this post itself, they're late already :)

• Like 1

Denor    0
1 minute ago, Poca said:

they said 14:00 gmt+2 would go down, and would last 8 hours.... atm is 22:18 gmt+2, so we're on 8:30 hours..... so according to this post itself, they're late already :)

5am PDT + 8h = 1pm PDT, it is right now 12:21pm PDT...thats how I did the numbers

Poca    3

btw, laby is no longer working... any other source to keep an eye on server status?

Liti    5

nice server selection screen.. now we can wait ingame while server will be up ;)

NearlyGoD    4

Now I am playing server Classic just go to test new system it's same with server Live. I would say very cool :) 

Frasato    4
2 minutes ago, Liti said:

alternative source to http://l2.laby.fr/status/ 

is:

http://naia.kaifas.lt/

I dont know... we need to wait until the server ups... cos in the new login interface shows that there is some ppl inside (developers I guess) but in your alternative source (kaifas) shows 0 just like laby ubefore to upload his post on the server status site... :(

Liti    5

Unfortunately, we can't wait for servers to go up on server selection screen.. Standard message.. Game will be closed.. and selection of one answer.. [OK] :D