Live Server Update: Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Cyan

17 minutes ago, andikaze said:

i'm worried the "cursed sword" mechanic and the pk changes will lead to an rpk slaughterhouse, where reds roam the land, with the sole goal of ruining people's day, even if there's nothing to gain for them anymore.

no worries, they not drop item, but item can be destroyed.

PK System

• The item drop penalty for chaotic characters with more than 4 PKs has been removed. Chaotic characters will no longer drop items upon death.

the article says only that they do not drop items, nowhere does it say that the item could be destroyed

rofl I see more and more from those not very smart ppl (l2store equipped), that think the non-drop from PK will let them go afk on macro xDDD

The same ppl who took your items will now destory them before your soaring eyes....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mixa said:

Man I love NCWest sometimes.

This update is general screw up for the farmers, also those who donated their kidneys.

Not to mention that the patch notes were actually delivered before the update came out.

And the final nail in the coffin for 3rd class skills that should have been removed in 2011 xD

29 minutes ago, mixa said:

rofl I see more and more from those not very smart ppl (l2store equipped), that think the non-drop from PK will let them go afk on macro xDDD

The same ppl who took your items will now destory them before your soaring eyes....

I hope you are right because the way I see it .. we will probably get the Russian update.. where no items destruction is applied after 4 pk.. which is IDIOTIC! PK cannot be left without consequences!!!

Edited by Vassy

38 minutes ago, HItEye said:

PK System

• The item drop penalty for chaotic characters with more than 4 PKs has been removed. Chaotic characters will no longer drop items upon death.

the article says only that they do not drop items, nowhere does it say that the item could be destroyed

Its more fair.

In  both cases you can lose from few hundreds to several thousands USD but now you don't finance PK farmers living  any more.

That organized group make you drop one or more expensive items then sell them and then sell obtained adena to RMTers and repeat with next victim s not possible any more.

And punishment for being red is still valid.

Is not ideal solution. One will be annoyed to clear karma every four harassment with four victim kills but still better than nothing.

Waiting for solution to get refunded for buffs, scrolls, runes witch expire during harassment..

Edited by SleepingPower

Just now, NaratyrMizzrym said:

xD

NC Soft found way to monetize addiction and new content trough L2 Store and promo sales

In same way should be possible to monetize PK and harassment fun as content which need to be paid by refunding victim for L2 Store items witch expire during  PKers fun.

i dont think that items will be destroyed with pk count greater than 4, just hime forgot to mention it cause did a sloppy job on those patch notes. Players who are affecting by this change are the keyboard warriors who detag from clan to exp and the macro farmers who farm non stop with 3-4 pcs. Actually the pk system changing is good thing for active players cause imagine if they gave a different solution on afk pk macro problem i guarantee you couldnt find a single free spot to do your factions

5 minutes ago, DNP said:

i dont think that items will be destroyed with pk count greater than 4, just hime forgot to mention it cause did a sloppy job on those patch notes.

I strongly think so too.

5 minutes ago, DNP said:

Players who are affecting by this change are the keyboard warriors who detag from clan to exp

Lets hope the clanhopping and Lemming way to play ends with this change. Not much point to leave clan to XP when you get PKed by your enemies anyway.  I am talking about ALL sides and ALL clans.

Also let's hope the dragons entry changes (105+) combined with the free PKs ends that horrible CC of only boxes ("Dragons is PVE content"). Let's hope now the mains will have to go to dragons again and fight it out.

Also no more Raidboss killing in 2 seconds with 1 DD.

This update has the potential to be great, let's wait and see :)

Edited by NaratyrMizzrym

Just now, GhostintheShell said:

what happens when you have +10 eternal armors?  do you need to reduce them to +6 before upgrading?  the heck with all the 107 and 108 mobs?  trying to get to 106 is tough... lol.  even with macros

You will need to gamble a lot again as some agathions work on +8 armors or higher.

6 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

what happens when you have +10 eternal armors?  do you need to reduce them to +6 before upgrading?  the heck with all the 107 and 108 mobs?  trying to get to 106 is tough... lol.  even with macros

in order to upgrade r110 armor you need Blessed R99 +6 and above! IF you have +10 when you will upgrade to r110 its goes enchant -1  so you will have +9 r110
and goes on

with weapon is different , if you have +10 dark weapon r99 you can upgrade into dark r110 +8 enchant -2 after upgrade

Edited by ChiChele

34 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

in order to upgrade r110 armor you need Blessed R99 +6 and above! IF you have +10 when you will upgrade to r110 its goes enchant -1  so you will have +9 r110
and goes on

with weapon is different , if you have +10 dark weapon r99 you can upgrade into dark r110 +8 enchant -2 after upgrade

Blessed weapons after upgraded to R110 reduced their enchant value  -2. Bloody/Dark weapons stays in the same enchant value.

49 minutes ago, DNP said:

Players who are affecting by this change are the keyboard warriors who detag from clan to exp and the macro farmers who farm non stop with 3-4 pcs.

Hmmm, nop...im telling you ...you wont even manage to arrive in a farm area...usually ppl will die as soon as they step out from town :)

3 hours ago, Vassy said:

I hope you are right because the way I see it .. we will probably get the Russian update.. where no items destruction is applied after 4 pk.. which is IDIOTIC! PK cannot be left without consequences!!!

Well that's even worse for afk macro farming or any farming at all.If some OP char watns to stop you farming, you cannot do anything.

2 minutes ago, mixa said:

Well that's even worse for afk macro farming or any farming at all.If some OP char watns to stop you farming, you cannot do anything.

It's not about afk macroing anymore. Imagine you farm with your pt, or alone.. not on macro and some Visa Warrior comes and one shots you all with his dragon bow for the fun.. Or someone just don't like you and kills you every time he sees you. Without consequences. This should be THE END of L2.

Just now, Vassy said:

It's not about afk macroing anymore. Imagine you farm with your pt, or alone.. not on macro and some Visa Warrior comes and one shots you all with his dragon bow for the fun.. Or someone just don't like you and kills you every time he sees you. Without consequences. This should be THE END of L2.

This is exactly what will happen if this is the system implemented, even I would get some crap equip for my dual class dagger and since its 106 I got PLENTY of exp to to lose, so I can annoy the crap out of whoever I decide, get them flagged, bring some friends to kill them if they flag etc, rip PVE xD

7 minutes ago, mixa said:

This is exactly what will happen if this is the system implemented, even I would get some crap equip for my dual class dagger and since its 106 I got PLENTY of exp to to lose, so I can annoy the crap out of whoever I decide, get them flagged, bring some friends to kill them if they flag etc, rip PVE xD

Get a heal or iss with bless ress, or bless ress scroll. Problem solved.