Live Server Update: Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Cyan

NO jewel energy? to increase greater jewels? this feature could come with fafurion... and since we getting jewel promo, i thought could have better discounts, and jewel energy to increase greater jewels, ( maybe decrease jewels prices, so more ppl can have and do 107+ content)

9 minutes ago, Denor said:

Per this post itself, 50 minutes

14:00 GMT + 2 , 8 hours = 22:00... Here is EET , im from Bulgaria , GMT +3 so i will wait more than 41 min.

p.s. Server status page dont work.

Edited by Taalgard

7 minutes ago, Denor said:

Per this post itself, 50 minutes

they said 14:00 gmt+2 would go down, and would last 8 hours.... atm is 22:18 gmt+2, so we're on 8:30 hours..... so according to this post itself, they're late already :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Poca said:

they said 14:00 gmt+2 would go down, and would last 8 hours.... atm is 22:18 gmt+2, so we're on 8:30 hours..... so according to this post itself, they're late already :)

5am PDT + 8h = 1pm PDT, it is right now 12:21pm PDT...thats how I did the numbers

4 minutes ago, Frasato said:

I dont know... we need to wait until the server ups... cos in the new login interface shows that there is some ppl inside (developers I guess) but in your alternative source (kaifas) shows 0 just like laby ubefore to upload his post on the server status site... :(