Classic Server Update: Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Cyan

L2 CLASSIC SERVERS:  Removed Classic class quests / Removed classic teleport fees / removed classic teleporters / removed classic quests....  ADDED S GRADE !!!

For real ?  What is your problem when you read   the word  CLASSIC   ?!?!?

Don'n make the game easy for Maphr's sake!!

14 minutes ago, Jeremmy said:

L2 CLASSIC SERVERS:  Removed Classic class quests / Removed classic teleport fees / removed classic teleporters / removed classic quests....  ADDED S GRADE !!!

S grade is classic, the last of the classic gears, remember S grade was added all the way back in C4, but it's not nearly as powerful in This version as it was back then when it was the only gear set with Focus bows.

Also it seems like none of you remember just how ridiculous old L2 really was. This is not even close to the same. No one remembers Cancel that cancelled literally every buff or aura flare 2 shotting everyone? How about instant cast 100% land rate sleep? Damage that doesn't break sleep?

Edited by Soxy

17 minutes ago, Jeremmy said:

People still mistaking the world "Classic" for whatever they think it is.
"LIneage 2 Classic" is the name of the franchise. Just like "Kentucky Fried Chicken" is sold in other places than Kentucky, Lineage 2 Classic isn't OBLIGED to be limited by whatever people think is means ( max level, max Grade, whatever). This is a different game. It isn't Lineage 2 Live version, it isn't your childhood game either ( c3~c4, Interlude, whatever).

I gotta give it to NCsoft for putting this much content in such a short notice. I believed the catch up content ( Seven Signs) wouln't be available until maybe next year, but they managed to speed up the server progression to the point that right now we will have more content than EU/RU.

People get scared easily, can't even see that there is S grade content in game that they think the world is ending.People play live servers even after they know items like Dragon weapons exist in the game.

Classic right now is at a good point: any above average player can have a level 3 +9 pendant ( tradeable, very good item) and invest into TOI talismans, +6 C-grade sets, and maybe an OE weapon with the new system for enchanting. It is all up now to how will they implement the brooch jewels and if they choose or not to put cloaks.

Other than that? You are playing a free to play game with a lot of updates and complaining about it not being the way YOU WANT. There are a lot of illegal servers that surely fit your needs and wants for Lineage 2, but Official servers aren't them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, killerPrice said:

People still mistaking the world "Classic" for whatever they think it is.
"LIneage 2 Classic" is the name of the franchise. Just like "Kentucky Fried Chicken" is sold in other places than Kentucky, Lineage 2 Classic isn't OBLIGED to be limited by whatever people think is means ( max level, max Grade, whatever). This is a different game. It isn't Lineage 2 Live version, it isn't your childhood game either ( c3~c4, Interlude, whatever).

I gotta give it to NCsoft for putting this much content in such a short notice. I believed the catch up content ( Seven Signs) wouln't be available until maybe next year, but they managed to speed up the server progression to the point that right now we will have more content than EU/RU.

People get scared easily, can't even see that there is S grade content in game that they think the world is ending.People play live servers even after they know items like Dragon weapons exist in the game.

Classic right now is at a good point: any above average player can have a level 3 +9 pendant ( tradeable, very good item) and invest into TOI talismans, +6 C-grade sets, and maybe an OE weapon with the new system for enchanting. It is all up now to how will they implement the brooch jewels and if they choose or not to put cloaks.

Other than that? You are playing a free to play game with a lot of updates and complaining about it not being the way YOU WANT. There are a lot of illegal servers that surely fit your needs and wants for Lineage 2, but Official servers aren't them.

None of them would actually want old L2 anyway.

I am just slightly salty that just this morning I rushed to finish lvl 40 class change quests on 2 of my toons before the event ends to avoid GK costs. And now what? The quests are removed anyways and GKs remain free til 40? Why was the patch notes not communicated sooner?

Edited by Kasemets

25 minutes ago, Soxy said:

None of them would actually want old L2 anyway.

Right now, the complaints vary from "The game is too easy/fast"  to "Please make teleports free, i can't sustain my soulshot usage with the current drops". Go figure

5 minutes ago, killerPrice said:

Right now, the complaints vary from "The game is too easy/fast"  to "Please make teleports free, i can't sustain my soulshot usage with the current drops". Go figure

The game is definitely not too easy. You can't even really make top A grade let alone S grade in the coming patch, and I remember back in C4 being able to make 20 drac bows by about week 5. The way the gear is obtained in classic is MUCH harder than old L2.

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, Edlionheart said:

Where we gonna receive this serial? Email? Thanks

No email, it will be automatically applied to your serial codes section on the account management page. All you have to do is choose the server and the character. Codes will not be distributed until end of the week though.

18 hours ago, Cyan said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 8 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Secret of the Empire update will go live.
  • Oriana’s Lucky Draw event will end and all event related items will be removed.
  • The 15th Anniversary Server Boost settings will be removed.
  • Baium’s Mystery Box will remain in the L2 store for one week.
  • The Newbie Pack in the L2 Store will be updated to include all Moon armor sets.
    • Any player that claimed a Newbie Pack before the 5/15 maintenance will automatically get a serial code to apply on the account management page by 5/17 with the following items:
      • Scroll: Summon Storm x3 - Fills you with Storm Energy, granting +50% XP and SP gain bonus for 2 hours. Cooldown: 2 hours. Storm Energy does not disappear after character's death. Can only be used from Level 1 to Level 40.
      • Scroll: Summon Storm x3 - Fills you with Storm Energy, granting +50% XP and SP gain bonus for 2 hours. Cooldown: 2 hours. Can only be used from Level 40 to Level 51. Storm Energy does not disappear after character's death. Can be combined with Irene' Hourglass and XP/SP Runes.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

P.S. Hime is working on the patch note so I posted this maintenance notice for her!

i did not recieve the code what should i do now ??

2 hours ago, Juji said:

No email, it will be automatically applied to your serial codes section on the account management page. All you have to do is choose the server and the character. Codes will not be distributed until end of the week though.

I dont see anny code here in my  acount. :(

I have been reading the patch notes. This is a massive update. Thank you for your efforts. It is clear that you all have been working so hard. I am open to changes but there are too many changes! And I feel like there are too many bugs in the game.

I do not agree with the Automated hunting system and most of the changes. I tried the automated hunting system. You made everyone Bot with this Automated hunting system. Literally this is a built-in l2 walker. We will see more adena sellers. 

I also get 90% less adena from the same mobs compared to yesterday. 

1 minute ago, Juji said:

Codes have now been sent to all player's who claimed a Newbie Pack before the update. You just need to apply the coupon in the account management page.

The adena seems way cut back right now. Probably need some adjusment ( 600 adena on mobs 78 ~82)

28 minutes ago, ShawShocker said:

Juji, im lvl 20 and i get the pack yesterday, where i get the moon sets now?

Same here. Just made 25 on my main and one of my boxes, went to the NPC to start the quest and I can't do it anymore...

47 minutes ago, Juji said:

Codes have now been sent to all player's who claimed a Newbie Pack before the update. You just need to apply the coupon in the account management page.

Mmm… I must be missing something then. I have the Newbie Pack on the transaction history -> virtual currency spent and the date was May, 13.

This is one of those things that I really would like to understand… Why the heck did they change that? The guys who made the quest in order to get the set should be raging. And those of us who just want to play the damn game but instead are wasting time checking email spam folders and NC Soft account pages to no avail should too...

@Juji

hello they admin dear love 

Pk summoner char is killing  Casual and paying people to leave the games  

They can ride a  76+ summon skill and still can command thier summon to pk people with so far far far range they didn't need to be near anymore 
They didn't have to wear anything   So  no drop - from that pk char and they didn't care about xp cause they do it to thier profit  and -4 for ppl that leveling in open field 

*fix in my opinion 1. pk  Summoner char that reach 10+ pk should cannot attack people that not have karma or flag (this can make them have to build new char or do quest to - pk )
*fix  2. fix the range or summon and user range like this example  if summon is far than 900 range from user can't attack and run back to user 

This is only opinion and hope you considering this because we want to continue playing lineage2 we love  but we can't do anything to a big rmt player that play 24/7 and coming to pk all player that challange him sometimes

hope you can know the problem about this  and consult to make a good solution about this  ** this is a cancer 

love you bye