Forums

Classic Server Update: Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Cyan

6 hours ago, killerPrice said:

Other than that? You are playing a free to play game with a lot of updates and complaining about it not being the way YOU WANT. There are a lot of illegal servers that surely fit your needs and wants for Lineage 2, but Official servers aren't them.

Oh yeah! My mistake.
After all, where  didi I get this thoug from?  Where was my mind when I thoug that "classic"  means "classic" ......

oh yeah:
https://www.lineage2.com/news/lineage-ii-classic-server-launching-october-3

9/19/2018|Updates|By Hime

We’re proud to announce the forthcoming launch of the new Lineage II Classic server on October 3! North American players will get a chance to step back in time and experience Lineage II as it was in the beginning.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Create your character from a selection of 31 classes and the five original races, each with varying skills and abilities. Go back to the days before instances, when earning a level was an achievement worthy of everyone shouting “grats.” You won’t want to go it alone in Lineage II Classic; form a clan with your allies and go to war, dominating your foes and gaining valuable loot. It’s your chance to relive the times when conquering an MMORPG server meant something!

Edited by Jeremmy
  • Like 1

Ok ok.  Testing now the "autobot" now and  it seems not that bad, ok. 

BUT:  Why pushing new chars to the lvl 20 so easy  ?  Why making low lvl mobs pathetic and passive? 

What's the point?

Edited by Jeremmy

10 hours ago, ShawShocker said:

Juji, im lvl 20 and i get the pack yesterday, where i get the moon sets now?

I have 2 boxes which have been used for store and fishing buddy ... one is lvl 32 and other 25 ... both bought Newbie Packs about a month ago and never till today did the Moon set quest. How do they get the set now? or is it not possible? :(

• Like 1

For anyone asking about Moonlight armour sets. Make a character on your account, one you dont care about. Run through the quests till you get to where you have to goto Gludio. The reward for the finiahing the lvl 19 quest is a moon light set. Dimensional merchant that set to desired character, once transfered delete the charactter you just made and Repeat till you have all 3 sets and then just store the sets in your warehouse after Dim Merching them.

• Like 1

I`m little bit confused.

After the game client has been updated the new version of Lineage Classic installed is Fafurion !

Should it be Secret-of-the-empire ?

I`m playing on the Classic Server Giran {GMT+1}

• Like 1

Live and classic share the same login and server list. So live is Fafurion, and classic is Server of the empire. They are twodifferent server sets but since they share the same login and server select servers it shows Lives splash screen upon loading.

Kinda hard to explain in ways unless you know about server banks and how they work :x

Edited by Piasa

Welcome to the bot world. This automated thing is ridiculous now will be only bots everywhere.  Teleport thing is life saver but please remove that automated stuff and deal with bots then game will be amazing. Thank You.

Edited by Tomis

Makes sense, however from user perspective is a mess.

Unless it somehow can be checked, such us correct version in the 'version' file provided at the 'C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Lineage II'.

Mine shows Version=5.5.0.7

Not sure what version of Lineage it does corresponds.

7 hours ago, Tomis said:

Welcome to the bot world. This automated thing is ridiculous now will be only bots everywhere.  Teleport thing is life saver but please remove that automated stuff and deal with bots then game will be amazing. Thank You.

I tested the automated stuff yesterday and is not like botting ....    You cant  auto use heal pots and cant use heal skills based on you HP level.
It's more like a 'turbo macro'  system.

Just now, Jeremmy said:

I tested the automated stuff yesterday and is not like botting ....    You cant  auto use heal pots and cant use heal skills based on you HP level.
It's more like a 'turbo macro'  system.

yeah, people think because you can put an assist macro on loop is like botting...! It is a bid difference between those two things..Also the character on the assist loop can stuck on any object anytime aswell. I never saw a bot train stuck....!

9 minutes ago, ShiningArrows said:

yeah, people think because you can put an assist macro on loop is like botting...! It is a bid difference between those two things..Also the character on the assist loop can stuck on any object anytime aswell. I never saw a bot train stuck....!

Get stuck.... get assaulted by nearby social mobs,  auto Macros can fail.  Can take  fall damage .... etc.,etc,etc,etc,

• Hime unpinned this topic