Items grade after update !!!

I read it and thought that's it, server gone to hell... what¡s the point of graded weapons? And they even show an example of a lvl 20 character with A grade weapon, seriously? Screw possible newcommers by having older players able to make new chars with their top weapons, empower bots that little bit more (or do they get special permission to use Merrow from level 20 too?)

Can someone please tell me what's so "classic" about Classic?

In one update they just destroyed everything many people worked to get. All the Over enchanted D grade, C grade etc have become worthless. They just gave us all the middle finger with this update. So now all your Brig sets, FP sets etc are worthless! People spent alot of time and adena to get these items for doing what they enjoyed only to have it all Destroyed in ONE PATCH! Unbelievable! Everyone who stays will now just run around with top Bow and use VR... Stupid!

• Like 1

I do think its funny I made my PR long ago and ended up inadvertently rolling an SE to do the fungus quest to build adena for clan level 1...

People laughed at me. 

NOW WHO'S LAUGHING MUHAHAHA... (VR ARROWS!!!)

anyways... patch sucks. NCsoft literally destroyed 80% of the servers net worth in a single day.

Edited by Punish
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dman said:

In one update they just destroyed everything many people worked to get. All the Over enchanted D grade, C grade etc have become worthless. They just gave us all the middle finger with this update. So now all your Brig sets, FP sets etc are worthless! People spent alot of time and adena to get these items for doing what they enjoyed only to have it all Destroyed in ONE PATCH! Unbelievable! Everyone who stays will now just run around with top Bow and use VR... Stupid!

If u bothered read the patch ud know u can update ur oed weapon to higher