PK System change: no more item drop (from Patch Notes)

You simply do not understand it as I see! You do not get it :(  

PROBLEM IS NOT FREE PKS OR PVP, PROBLEM IS YOU CAN NOT GET GEAR TO DEFEND YOURSELF OR TO GO AND AVENGE A PK!!!!

Problem is not the system it is the WAY YOU OBTAIN GEAR and THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR IT … 

This is here to stay, look into the real problem - the way you can deal with the one who is harassing/killing/pk'ing you! 

In the old days of this game PVP/PK was normal thing, now because of the gear difference PVP/PK is a harassment for the weaker player 

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I rather get PK (die) than dropping expensive items, I don't know what you guys are thinking.   My healer has salvation.  I have multiple brez toons parked out nearby.  Won't loose xp.  Seems like you guys never been harassed by PK scammers before.

Edited by GhostintheShell

3 hours ago, LightRider said:

This new pk system is the best thing to happen to Lineage 2 in a while. It brings pvp back into the game.

You either fight or you die. Welcome back to the world of Lineage 2.

You can't fight back when you get one-shot. Back in the days when I started (around C3) it was not possible to one shoot other players in your level range, so it does not feel like the good old Lineage2 world at all.

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Yes, no item drop or destruction.

So its the company's official policy to support griefing and harassment???? what kind of policy is this to adopt??? please explain the reasons for this....I see none.To allow someone to kill constantly low level toons in the 1 - 85 zones with 0 penaties or control over their actions is beyond stupid,it's damned ignorant on the devs part imo.

1 hour ago, Helv said:

You can't fight back when you get one-shot. Back in the days when I started (around C3) it was not possible to one shoot other players in your level range, so it does not feel like the good old Lineage2 world at all.

Get better gear.

Very good, I love the new change.  I just hate thieves and self righteous have nots.  Everyone should embrace macro, it's legal.  Being self righteous means, you don't have the skills to compete fairly and within the rules.

On 5/15/2019 at 9:46 AM, Dawe said:

Well, to make Chaotic Characters attackable only with /forceattack was too hard for the Devs... sad.

I'm sure there are reasons why NC choose the route they did, I am sure it's probably for the best in the laws of averages considering all factors for everyone.  I personally like the change because losing a $2,000 item or even a $1000 is painful, it's theft and robbery at its worst.  Now, you can say, I am poor, I could not afford such nice things THEREFORE it does not concern me.  That type of thinking is the reason why NC doesn't listen to you or him or her or anyone who feels they are entitled to special privileges just because they cannot afford items or gears.  Same with people who call people who macro - botters.  Real bots autorez and do complicated things.  Macros are dumb and can break easy.  They clearly know you're human and not a bot yet calling you bots because it elevates them somehow.  They complain and whine and doesn't compete well.  I am not sure where that mentality comes from but it's a very unhealthy one.  In the Law of Attraction, it states, whatever you think or feel, you will become.  if you have a constant feeling of "lack", the feeling of being unfulfilled, unsatisfied or in desperate need of money, items or even love - that is how your reality will be reinforced by "your own thoughts".  Take some responsibility!  Be a abundant giver, help people out more and somehow you'll be blessed with more opportunities for career advancement, more customers in your business, etc.  It's the law of attraction.

Hence the reason, it's better to give gratitude instead of complaining in your daily habit.  Take full responsibility for all your words and actions, never point fingers at another.

well so late for me coz i used macro before update + i choice believe NCwest i did set next target - monster,and i dont know if i can only target monster  how could i pk someone over 5times lost my boss jews,+ i dont have aoe skills...

when i send a lot support tickets they always auto answer me u pk  u drop . blablabla. well.. it's like i need pay for their system bug.

game bug.so i gave up .wont spend 1cents for this game anymore,0 point..

GL guys,this game the really horrible thing  is their customer service.