Cloth Pieces..

So with this update, introducing S grade.. There's no other way  to get cloth pieces other than killing baium and zaken or spending a ridiculous amount of money on baium boxes? 

All this new content, and we're supposed to play in B grade.. doesn't make sense.. I guess the only thing to do is have everyone OE B armor..

6 hours ago, RiseUpLighs said:

So with this update, introducing S grade.. There's no other way  to get cloth pieces other than killing baium and zaken or spending a ridiculous amount of money on baium boxes? 

All this new content, and we're supposed to play in B grade.. doesn't make sense.. I guess the only thing to do is have everyone OE B armor..

The only reason S grade was so fantastic back in C4 when it was added was Focus on Drac bows. WIth the current Soul crystal system, this is irrelevant. OE B grade is just fine. Also the way element works in L2classic is another hit to how good S grade was in CT1. S grade is just slightly better base stats now.

I'm very surprised with the changes, they've done a lot to make C/B/A grade not worthless in comparison to S grade.

Just think of bows. Drac bow, slow bow, focus, element allowed. Shyeed bow (which no one had), Very slow bow, focus, no element. Not even close in effectiveness or balance the way it used to be. Soul bow, very slow bow, no focus, no element.

Edited by Soxy