Spent 250 EUR on NCStore and now have to leave

Hey,

cant tolerate this new functionality called no grade penalty - decided to leave the server, could you please return my euros ? why the heck did i play, i dont see where the Classic part of lineage II is playing here.....

1 hour ago, raibalsys said:

Hey,

cant tolerate this new functionality called no grade penalty - decided to leave the server, could you please return my euros ? why the heck did i play, i dont see where the Classic part of lineage II is playing here.....

You've spent 250 euro to benefit off the l2Store stuff and you're asking where is the Classic part in the Classic servers?Hypocritcal really.Also you can't get your euros back, I`m sure you`ll keep playing and buying, that's how the things go around here, give it a few days :)

19 minutes ago, mixa said:

You've spent 250 euro to benefit off the l2Store stuff and you're asking where is the Classic part in the Classic servers?Hypocritcal really.Also you can't get your euros back, I`m sure you`ll keep playing and buying, that's how the things go around here, give it a few days :)

So true...sadly...

20 minutes ago, mixa said:

Let me recall... 15 euro per month per account, 2 accounts for dualboxing - what was NOT classic in that?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, raibalsys said:

Hey,

I also don't see the point of making classic server and turn it in GOD like version of the game. Every next update, so called classic features are just ripped upside down.

But..... those who have created this game are long gone from NCsoft. They were the one who had passion, talent and vision that they can create something players will love. New employers have only goal to get money. And we see resolts.

• Like 2

First of all, this is something that never should have been in the game to begin with even at prelude. Would have definitely helped with pvp if people could use s grade before 76, so I think it's a very good change. (even if you have s grade at level 1, you have no accuracy so...)

Second, you are delusional if you think no one ever abused over-grade equipment. I remember leveling subclasses with S grade weapons with 150 element on them in CT1 because the grade penalty simply didn't matter, you still one shot every mob no matter what. Even in C4 it was more efficient to use an s grade weapon than your own grade.

Third, in no way is this designed as an equivalent of old L2 from 15 years ago. None of the skills are the same, none of the stat balance is the same, do you see mages running around with valakas and passive wild magic augments getting 100% magic crit rate with 4x mcrit damage hitting everyone for 20k damage with vortex? Cause that's what C5-interlude was. If you look at how ridiculous you could stack stats back in the day it makes the current version of epics look pathetic.

Edited by Soxy

2 hours ago, Krissa said:

Let me recall... 15 euro per month per account, 2 accounts for dualboxing - what was NOT classic in that?

Subscrtiption has absolitely nothing to do with the L2Store abomination.Keep telling yourself that though, if it helps you coupe with the expenses xD

I would pay 3x subscriptions per month, anytime, but would never buy from the L2Store, it's called playing fair, which 99% of the players here don't even know what it is.

Edited by mixa