Cursed Sword Rewards

I wonder if large clan members or a clan will be able to use the castle SOE on Swords Drop - all clan members ungears, and have there clan members or friends farm them for adena? 

Please look into this exploit? maybe or maybe not. 

Salutations, you should better read and focus on the new cursed weapon mechanics and how it really works, before you post :) 

In few days you will have your answer, or better say .. feel your answer ingame :D 

26 minutes ago, WinterFresh said:

I wonder if large clan members or a clan will be able to use the castle SOE on Swords Drop - all clan members ungears, and have there clan members or friends farm them for adena? 

Please look into this exploit? maybe or maybe not. 

If each Treasure Chest of the Cursed Sword is destroyed, the ownership is lost and the sword is dropped again in the world.  

TO prevent this exploit... so if akamanah/zariche is in town, and u cant kill him... u can destroy the treasure chest, and the sword will dissapear... priest of purification is to kill the user of akamanah/zariche, so he be active @ all time...

the curse sword and blood sword will become a clan farm,   yes they can go to castle to be safe,  or even go to a fort,  to be safe,    they will have to work with someone or a group to have them protect the treasure boxes,   but yes in a few days we will see who gets to farm,   it going to be a good farming thing for someone,  specially if the clan can control both curse and blood,    10 bil per day for one of them,  20 bil if they can control both,    

Camping at a castle, fortress or other unreachable area is useless because the NPCs and players will kill the chest for sure. You, as the owner of a cursed weapon, MUST go and protect your chest, otherwise you'll lose it. The last 30 minutes guarantee pvp around the chests. Too bad it's not 2-3 hours earlier, many people will miss the best part of this update (IMHO).

I got one of the weapons yesterday on Naia and it was a lot of fun, but there were no big fish around, so let's see how it works out when they get involved. I guess it will be a shiet show as usual. :D

Hi!

Is there any manual/video/procedure on how this cursed sword thing works? I'm new here.

Also, is there any Lineage2 manual I can look up for this kind of info?

Lastly, is there any webpage with Lineage2 rules (what is allowed /not allowed) ?