Rollback

I have to agree unfortunately.
This update felt a little bit sad to me, I was looking forward to coming home today after work to do my first class change with my new Spell Singer ^^ and that was so quickly taken away from me.
I understand your desire NC soft to make sure players are happy and that they feel progression.
But for those who want a faster pace lineage 2 where quest are streamlined and gear given to them, they have the "regular" servers.
I used to play lineage 2, 15 years ago, I thought it felt really refreshing to be able to play on these classic servers again.
Sure, everything is slower, xp, adena, walking ^^ but the seance of accomplishment and satisfaction for rewards are so much higher, because you worked harder for them.

You have a great opportunity here to make everyone happy, have the regular and classic servers so no matter your preferred play-style, everyone has somewhere to go~

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Needle said:

I have to agree unfortunately.
This update felt a little bit sad to me, I was looking forward to coming home today after work to do my first class change with my new Spell Singer ^^ and that was so quickly taken away from me.
I understand your desire NC soft to make sure players are happy and that they feel progression.
But for those who want a faster pace lineage 2 where quest are streamlined and gear given to them, they have the "regular" servers.
I used to play lineage 2, 15 years ago, I thought it felt really refreshing to be able to play on these classic servers again.
Sure, everything is slower, xp, adena, walking ^^ but the seance of accomplishment and satisfaction for rewards are so much higher, because you worked harder for them.

You have a great opportunity here to make everyone happy, have the regular and classic servers so no matter your preferred play-style, everyone has somewhere to go~

I agree 100% i used to play lineage 2 in 2004... and three weeks ago i discovered this server , and i was playing this days brings me old memories and i was happy...slow exp, adena...walking….omg i can see the map again , long walks and 1st and 2nd class change quest, all for the people that loves classic L2 .

Why all dissapeared today? its sad, i like very much make the quest…..and all the stuff......and after this days now i miss L2 Classic again...please bring me back the classic please

Sorry for my english

Yes please roll this back but keep the 20 min buffs. We just wanted the new catas and new areas. This update overall sucks! We love classic and this is not it!

Edited by Dearpie
  • Like 1

I enjoy the classic, this days, but since yesterday this server is not classic, i feel sad and hope all of you enjoy this new stuff. 

I´ll go to lineage 2 classic eu , there is true classic. Take cae and good luck