Forums

BUGGED SKILL - GETS DC WHEN YOU TRY TO LEARN IT.

Lucian07

Hello to everybody experiencing this type of bug.
You see, i have this character who stayed level 82 for quite a long time now. I decided to revisit it and plan to make it to at least level 90 to study the new changes. i logged to it and saw that all skills have reset. I saw that the sp required learning the skills is super low and i was hyped to learned it. But when you click learn skills, you immediately get server disconnected message. Someone suggested that it might be my connection but when i log in to my other characters, the connection is fine and stable. I'm pretty sure the game has problems since we just got the fafurion update. I hope the staff would see this and take action.

I see i am not on my own in this problem/bug :-

on my orc lvl 85 - i go to learn ( intermediate skill's ) & get disconnected ??

Thank in advance.

Play Safe & Have Fun.

Update on this bug-- it happens on all char's that have to learn intermediate Skill's :??

Edited by Myztix

It's happening when trying to learn lvl2 skills without having lvl1 skills. For example I had a lvl 80 sub with this problem, I reset the sub, learned lvl1 skills at lvl40 and lvl2 skills at lvl 76 no problem.

Huge bug still.

I'm affacted by the same issue as well, I have a Shillien Templar lvl 101 (not awakened yet), when I try to learn passive skills such as Intermediate Shield Mastery I get disconnected from the server.

13 hours ago, Arnold said:

I can not use my skills, I can not learn new ones, they disappeared with the new update

I have a dark avenger lvl 73

Except for Ertheia characters All un-Awakened skills were deleted for this update... every class modified to reflect their Awakened classes... just like Ertheia classes(ie. Soul Hound is a jr. Feoh now instead of mele fighter with magical skills) any OLD skills you had put on your skill bars are greyed out and unusable since they are no longer in your skill window... learn your new skills, and get acquainted with Awakened skills and playstyle BEFORE Awakening(you can re-roll without awakening if you don't like the glimpse of your future grinding)

10 hours ago, Teribeth said:

Except for Ertheia characters All un-Awakened skills were deleted for this update... every class modified to reflect their Awakened classes... just like Ertheia classes(ie. Soul Hound is a jr. Feoh now instead of mele fighter with magical skills) any OLD skills you had put on your skill bars are greyed out and unusable since they are no longer in your skill window... learn your new skills, and get acquainted with Awakened skills and playstyle BEFORE Awakening(you can re-roll without awakening if you don't like the glimpse of your future grinding)

So that means that those "old" skills, to put it one way, can not be used from now on ?
Or if I want to have the same skills again, I would have to create a new character and start from 0 ?
Excuse me if I'm not understanding very well, I played L2 on its principles and recently
returned to play and I've noticed several changes with the old version.

On 16/5/2019 at 11:57 AM, Lucian07 said:

Hello to everybody experiencing this type of bug.
You see, i have this character who stayed level 82 for quite a long time now. I decided to revisit it and plan to make it to at least level 90 to study the new changes. i logged to it and saw that all skills have reset. I saw that the sp required learning the skills is super low and i was hyped to learned it. But when you click learn skills, you immediately get server disconnected message. Someone suggested that it might be my connection but when i log in to my other characters, the connection is fine and stable. I'm pretty sure the game has problems since we just got the fafurion update. I hope the staff would see this and take action.

i also have this problem since Fafurion update