GROCERY SHOPS

Hello I see you have deleted some Items From all Grocery shops. You delete the Phoenix Blood   <----This item is usefull  to Craft a Divine Elixer of Protection Now without that we cant use  our Crafts to create the Divine Elixirs. Please check if posible on next service to do active again that item. Thank you.

• Like 1

• L2 Team
24 minutes ago, AXTYPITOS120 said:

Hello I see you have deleted some Items From all Grocery shops. You delete the Phoenix Blood   <----This item is usefull  to Craft a Divine Elixer of Protection Now without that we cant use  our Crafts to create the Divine Elixirs. Please check if posible on next service to do active again that item. Thank you.

Noted and will write it up to Dev. Thank you!

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, AXTYPITOS120 said:

Dear Juji Have any news about this problem? One week pass and i dont see if dev.Fix somthing from knowing issues.

No update from Dev. I will bump the report again.

On 24/5/2019 at 7:35 PM, Juji said:

No update from Dev. I will bump the report again.

05/29/2019  After Server Open again  From Grocery NPC's Missing Menu With Dye's . And Phoenix Blood Still Missing and i cant Craft Divine Elixir's

Edited by AXTYPITOS120
Editing

• 2 months later...
On 24/08/2019 at 5:11 AM, Juji said:

We bugged that issue yesterday. Waiting on response for Dev.

@Juji Hi Juji. Any news from DEV on this? Any reason why we should not have those recs/parts, since we have all the NG to A grade items available on NPCs?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Libelula said:

Hi @Juji

Any info regarding the recipes? 

Thanks!

This is probably a very low priority issue for the dev team, so don't expect a very fast fix, unless it's very very easy one, which if it were, they would have fixed it by now. Just wait.

• L2 Team
13 hours ago, Libelula said:

Hi @Juji

Any info regarding the recipes? 

Thanks!

Dev told us that the recipes option is intended and should have been removed on 8/7, but it did not happen until a week later after we deployed some localization changes. 

2 minutes ago, Alissane said:

LOOKING FOR PHOENIX BLOOD PLZ

Phoenix blood will not be coming back as this was an intended change in the last update.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Juji said:

Dev told us that the recipes option is intended and should have been removed on 8/7, but it did not happen until a week later after we deployed some localization changes. 

Phoenix blood will not be coming back as this was an intended change in the last update.

What about Ilia npc who missing from blacksmith on aden ?