MENTOR-MENTEE

-At the moment of graduation (level 85 and complete Awakening (3rd Liberation for Ertheia)), the mentee is removed from the list of mentees. The mentor can take a new mentee in 1 day.

2 mentees still on Mentoring list after (level 85 and complete Awakening (3rd Liberation for Ertheia).

Any info about that issue? Or is something changed after the Fafurion.

As far as I can tell, the mentor program is dead although one can still be a mentor/mentee. On Chronos I have a Mentor with 3 Mentees.  All the mentees have awakened since the update and all are still showing on the list.  No one got an email on awakening, or a certificate for a diploma--this may be defunct now as we get R equipment through other means.  The Mentor did get mentee marks as the 3 levelled.  Do mentees get marks? [Can't remember.]  None did.

Edited by Tynk
addition

-Graduation system doesn't work, mentor still got mentee and mentee still got mentor.

-Mentor get the coins but the mentee dont receive the mentee certificate.

-Mentor guide still provides Superior Giant Codex but according to the update it should be removed and Mentee’s Vitality Potion of Gratitude Mentee’s Vitality Potion of Gratitude  take it's place.

-I experienced the issue before the Fafurion update and issue remains after it.

8 hours ago, GolfBag said:

-Graduation system doesn't work, mentor still got mentee and mentee still got mentor.

-Mentor get the coins but the mentee dont receive the mentee certificate.

-Mentor guide still provides Superior Giant Codex but according to the update it should be removed and Mentee’s Vitality Potion of Gratitude Mentee’s Vitality Potion of Gratitude  take it's place.

-I experienced the issue before the Fafurion update and issue remains after it.

My mentee just graduated automatically at level 86.

But indeed, mentee only received a box with BREZ/BSOE in it.

• Like 1

• L2 Team
On 5/17/2019 at 4:37 AM, Shoppy said:

My mentee just graduated automatically at level 86.

But indeed, mentee only received a box with BREZ/BSOE in it.

After reaching level 85, you will receive a Graduation Gift containing 50,000 Soulshot (R-grade), 25,000 Blessed Spiritshot (R-grade), 5 BREZ, 5 BSOE, and 10 Art of Seduction buffs. The Diplomas and Mentee Certificates are no longer distributed.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Juji said:

After reaching level 86, you will receive a Graduation Gift containing 50,000 Soulshot (R-grade), 25,000 Blessed Spiritshot (R-grade), 5 BREZ, 5 BSOE, and 10 Art of Seduction buffs. The Diplomas and Mentee Certificates are no longer distributed.

False, when you hit level 85 and complete the awakening you receive this box.

once you hit 86 you simply graduated with no reward.

leveled multiple characters since the patch and this is the case.

• L2 Team
38 minutes ago, LightRider said:

False, when you hit level 85 and complete the awakening you receive this box.

once you hit 86 you simply graduated with no reward.

leveled multiple characters since the patch and this is the case.

Sorry, you are correct. It is 85, not 86. 

Already kicked 6 mentee's that reached 85 and did not receive nothing and was still on mentee list. In other characters also the same happened to me again.. mentee's reaching 85 and awakening done and no graduation gift and still are in mentee list and still have mentor and mentor summon. I did repair client files from launcher and still issue remains.

I have done a support ticket about it with one other issue also continue to exist. When u finish dual q and from Eviscerator you pick a dual class no matter what class it is or no matter what you do your Dual class is going to have 0 SP. And also i experienced this in several classes whenever was a dual or a sub the sp of sub or dual class always was 0. The answer on ticket was again repair files. Repair from launcher did not change something.

• L2 Team
5 hours ago, GolfBag said:

I have done a support ticket about it with one other issue also continue to exist. When u finish dual q and from Eviscerator you pick a dual class no matter what class it is or no matter what you do your Dual class is going to have 0 SP. And also i experienced this in several classes whenever was a dual or a sub the sp of sub or dual class always was 0. The answer on ticket was again repair files. Repair from launcher did not change something.

It's a known issue already.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/12911-known-issues-fafurion-5172019/