Moon Armor

• L2 Team
24 minutes ago, MegaDriveSJC said:

so, i opened the newbie pack a few days ago, and what now? how i can get the armor sets without the lvl 25 quest?

No way to obtain it any more. Dev will add it back in sometime in the next next update, but we have no ETA on that. 

6 minutes ago, C4uti0n said:

I got the codes but what does that have to do with the moon armor? all I got was exp scrolls. no moon armor...….

Didn't get his question to start with, thought he was asking about what happens to people who already did the quest.

37 minutes ago, Juji said:

No way to obtain it any more. Dev will add it back in sometime in the next next update, but we have no ETA on that. 

And how should we be? 

I registered 3 accounts, played for 3 days, they were blocked ... support answered "Suspicious activity". I registered 2 more accounts from work, they were not blocked ... Yesterday I opened the event box .... today I took level 23, I have 84,000 adenes ...
I am not given a set, money is understated, accounts are not registered (because more than 3x cannot be registered)

thanks for playing...

That's wrong, you can still have it, i did it few hours ago as someone explained how on another topic.

Create a new char on the account you want the armor, make the quest 1-20 which has been reworked aswell and are really easy now (maybe 20 minutes max).

Last part of the quest give you the moon armor of your choice, then you can transfer it via dimensional merchant to your main char.

• Thanks 2