Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, May 16, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Hi all,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance starting at 3 p.m. PDT / 00:00 GMT+2. The maintenance will be approximately 40 minutes.

We will be resolving a few backend issues, teleport on death issue, and issues with brooches.

For our list of known issues, please click here.

And wat hapenned with crystal of determination item ? is posible optain only with crystalize weapon? in others server for example Eu or Korean optain with quest or in factions same who elcyum power here in ncsoft you need crystalize 2570 weapon for upgrade only one ?

20 minutes ago, DiDi said:

just turn off the f macro while running for gods sake

you have no idea what you are talking about... Is not a toggle problem... I clearly said using makro with F key not actvating it by toggle (right click), better be quiet "for gods sake"

1 hour ago, Zalir said:

you have no idea what you are talking about... Is not a toggle problem... I clearly said using makro with F key not actvating it by toggle (right click), better be quiet "for gods sake"

its working...

40 minutes ago, TheScourge said:

its working...

The probem is that when you use a makro by pressing F key it keeps the makro on untill it finish the whole secuence making you go back to the target when you are suppoused to stop/run (and again not activating it with toggle/auto farm),that's  annoying when you are on pvp or when you have to avoid a mob.

• Several consumables and buff items cannot be used with the Auto Hunting system - still not working 
  • Blacksmith of Mammon no longer gives the Lady's Ornamental Knife for the Luck Befitting of the Status quest - still not working

I still cant use the new macro window, cant use consumables from there also.

Heard many people having this problem, when is it going to be fixed, do we have to wait until next Wednesday for a patch?

Thank you! 

Just now, Argus said:

I still cant use the new macro window, cant use consumables from there also.

Heard many people having this problem, when is it going to be fixed, do we have to wait until next Wednesday for a patch?

Thank you! 

Unlock your hotbar.

Youre welcome ^-^

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dagger said:

Unlock your hotbar.

Youre welcome ^-^

on my wife's pc macro was working fine, for me not working at all

So if you have the same problem and nothing helps you I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO FIX IT :D  REINSTALL GAME = FIX 

Checking files will not help you at all, after reinstall it works fine! 

Cheers

• Hime unpinned this topic