Petition to remove client limit

So now that we've experienced being able to play with more than 3 clients we can all agree how helpful it is to be able to run full groups when you are missing live players. Therefore I would like to start an official petition to permanently remove the 3 client limit once again so we can continue enjoying it. Everyone in favor please leave a comment for @Juji in this thread so he can help us remove it. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

So now that we've experienced being able to play with more than 3 clients we can all agree how helpful it is to be able to run full groups when you are missing live players. Therefore I would like to start an official petition to permanently remove the 3 client limit once again so we can continue enjoying it. Everyone in favor please leave a comment for @Juji in this thread so he can help us remove it. Thanks.

No!  We are not supposed to  use more than ONE cliente at the first!!  WTF MAN?!

I Would +1 to this. 100% agree that there should be no limit... You can already do 3 bots.. There is 0 point in not allowing more than 3? Most people wont even be able to do 3 or more unless their computer is relatively high end anyway.. 

I used to play back in beta and when it was a brand spankin' new game. Back then there were ALOT more players from all over the world online which you could actually find groups consistently.. Since coming back to this "Classic" Version, there is no where near enough players to justify having a limit of 1 per PC, 3 is ok, but if there is 3 there should be no limit anyway, since you're already boxing 3 accounts.. Personally I enjoy being able to play the game myself, and only have to find other players for Raids or higher end grinding (Which i'm no where near yet). 

I Personally would like to have 1 of each character, at the moment I am able to level 3 at a time, If I could I would make it 5 or 6 (Depending on how my PC handles them all) which would take a bit of the repetitiveness out when I do decide to make new characters.

TLDR; We already have 3 boxes per PC, No reason to have a limit anymore.