You killed this game's soul in one day. 

She's at 96.9940%

I'm sitting here at my desk watching my level 36 Palus Knight Champagne kill bright red reinforced stone golems because she's wearing B grade armor and wielding a Bow of Peril w/ an infinite quiver. . Behind her my level 48 Cleric (never did the class change was too worried about the time to do the quest) and Shilen Elder (didn't have to do a tedious class change quest because the game let me click her straight to SE) are buffing and healing at regular intervals by a predefined macro script I tweaked exactly perfect for this area. 
The funny thing is I'm actually a little bummed I didn't take the time to do those class change quests now... I'll never get to read that quest line. Have you actually sat and read the Class Transfer Quest lines? Some are pretty dark.. anyways, I've gotten this little setup so good under the Ivory Tower I've been able to let it roll all day since 8:00am this morning. 

No DEATHS!

Except for when apparently I came back from lunch and someone had PK'd me deliberately. I just kinda laughed about that, rez'd to clan hall, popped open my teleport map and I was back to automated farm mode within two minutes. Heck, even the experience loss didn't bother me at all, whatever I'd lost, I'd get back. Didn't really matter much since all I had to do game wise was get my characters into position and flip the switch as it were. 

My Cleric and SE are in B grade armor now, I was saving that for when they hit level 52. It was a mini-goal along with several others I'd had planned out to keep myself busy. But after the patch just like my Palus Knight you can just slap that stuff right on and go to town... It felt good seeing them get to wear the armor for about 5 minutes, but it kind of sucked at the same time too. Half of the fun was going to be JUST getting them to level 52.. my main out leveled them long ago, hardly ever used them but I was still managing to get a few percents here and there. IT was gonna HAPPEN!

I had a lot of other various characters as well, I event spent a bit of adena on over-enchanting some high D grade weapons to help them along. I got a couple +10's that were painful and a few +8's that just surprised me, it was fun and rewarding to get them to those levels though. I made them, and felt pretty attached to them as they were some damn good weapons for D grade! But now, today, they could take that BOP out and lay waste to anything using that instead. 

Those weapons are useless now, along with all other D grade gear I had amassed to gear out my many low-level project characters, kinda like Champage, remember the Palus Knight... she's at 98.3539% since I started writing this...

Anyways, yea the point of all this. 

It really is amazing just a few little commands and some timed heals can keep this character going for 15+ hours, I mean the experience isn't super amazing but still, she hasn't died ONE damn time. There are tons of other people around me, nobody seems to care, we're all hitting the same mobs just "grinding" away... 
Oh, I'm up like 200k also, didn't have to use any soulshots on this area and with an infinite quiver its just bank! I even got a Chakram edge... no point in making it but I got it!

I know I've said a lot but I really don't have much to say other than.
There's no point in wearing Brigadine Armor for your new little level 20 Alt character, having to run through Giran and find that damn helm. 

99.514%
I laughed about the guys name but already I forgot who PK'd me, I wasn't mad, that death didn't matter, I wasn't there and even if I was, I would just get the experience back anyway.

99.7872%
I've been playing for 15 hours

99.9893%
This will be the first level in 15 years of playing this game that's not mine.

IVWSjuF.png 

DING!
You killed this game's soul in one day. 

Edited by Punish
  • Like 2

Nobody is forcing you to use the new auto hunt feature. In fact, it's actually much faster to farm without using it. Yet you're using it anyway and come to the forums to complain.

Don't like it? Don't use it. It's that simple.

What's wrong with removing armor grade penalty? Are the low levels THAT much fun to you? After leveling countless characters through 1-40 I can say having a little help along the way is pretty nice, but that's just me.

NCsoft wants to make Lineage 2 possible to controll via cell phone, that is why they inplemented auto farm and quests based on auto farm.

I have read that Lineage 2: Revolution earn a lot od money, so i guess some smart ass in Korea brought with idea to make classic L2 also for cell phone.

Dont forget, they are not those who create this game at the beginning, they are just new employers which goal is to make as much money as they only can.

Let's see he's lv36... bow of peril, top b grade, quiver b...

Maybe you rmting is worse then macro?

Also you're complaining about lv36? Wait till you're 78+ and it takes over 6b xp to level ... cry baby you'll be praising macro when you finally reach high lv.

2 hours ago, Jugulator said:

That pic looks like something is wrong with the contrast.

The auto hunt is nice. Slower than playing manually but it helps, and nobody is forcing you to use it.

its something like remote desktop settings..

52 minutes ago, ohfuggle said:

Also you're complaining about lv36? Wait till you're 78+ and it takes over 6b xp to level ... cry baby you'll be praising macro when you finally reach high lv.

AHAHA ...Punish,,,i know exactly what you mean,,,and i'm with you, as real classic player,,,others won't understand what grind is,,,scroll,,rune,,,exp bonus,,lol 78 after 1 month of play,,,No way...they don't even know what real l2classic means....now tbh kinda lost,,,don 't know if i'll continue...

Conclusion is simple. Whatever they are trying to do they will fail, those changes will not bring new players, which the count on and only lose those who prefer classic features. 

Edited by AskeQQ

truth is, if u don't like it, just leave. Don't log in and have fun on some other servers.

Complaining on forum about things that are not a bug is useless. Developer implemented this changes, so game is more accessible for ageing community. Autofarm is a great feature for a casual player. Noone will change it, so stop complaining. Servers are overcrowded, so I guess if even 30-40% of ppl leave, it will be totally ok

I think those who are so happy about update and legal botting are only adena sellers. But i have bad news for you boys, soon you will stay here alone with your bots, and bots of another adena sellers, and guess who will you sell to if all active players gone :D 

15 minutes ago, Kasemets said:

I am sorry but what? Servers are overcrowded? With what? Bots? :D

Yes it is, check video of yesterday pvp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6OzDFO4vvE

More than enough players in one place. We do not talk about a little bit lower levels who make 65-70 lvl raid bosses.

7 minutes ago, AskeQQ said:

I think those who are so happy about update and legal botting are only adena sellers. But i have bad news for you boys, soon you will stay here alone with your bots, and bots of another adena sellers, and guess who will you sell to if all active players gone :D 

I think opposite, who is not happy are adena sellers, because casual people can now leave legal bot to farm easily. So adena farmers can not sell adena so easily now, because why I need to buy if I can leave my workstation and farm it by myself?

2 hours ago, popori said:

AHAHA ...Punish,,,i know exactly what you mean,,,and i'm with you, as real classic player,,,others won't understand what grind is,,,scroll,,rune,,,exp bonus,,lol 78 after 1 month of play,,,No way...they don't even know what real l2classic means....now tbh kinda lost,,,don 't know if i'll continue...

Buh bye

Ofc the update is bad for all the adena sellers, because now each casual player, can leech his bosses, and then loop at some spot while afking, and making enough adena to sustain (after they bring back previous adena rates). 

Before, noone could do that, so most of the server was forced to buy adena. almost 90% of ppl who start, farm until lvl 20, then buy 5-10kk adena, buy cursed maingauche and spend rest of adena on teleports to leech bosses. Get 40lvl, buy 20-30kk adena to gear up in c grade and leech again.

Right now, noone needs to do it. U make lvl 20, u go loop, by the time ur 40, u got enough adena for c grade gear (assuming they fix adena rates to pre-anniversary event).

And I bet, 90% ppl that cry, are the adena sellers:D

Edited by CJChief

51 minutes ago, CJChief said:

Ofc the update is bad for all the adena sellers, because now each casual player, can leech his bosses, and then loop at some spot while afking, and making enough adena to sustain (after they bring back previous adena rates). 

Before, noone could do that, so most of the server was forced to buy adena. almost 90% of ppl who start, farm until lvl 20, then buy 5-10kk adena, buy cursed maingauche and spend rest of adena on teleports to leech bosses. Get 40lvl, buy 20-30kk adena to gear up in c grade and leech again.

Right now, noone needs to do it. U make lvl 20, u go loop, by the time ur 40, u got enough adena for c grade gear (assuming they fix adena rates to pre-anniversary event).

Damn right Chief, that's what it is. I told exactly the same thing when people started complaining here about the looping macros!

Punish brings up a good point, the heart of the game is hanging by a thread.

Just think about all the reasons why you stopped playing a MMORPG and realize some if not most of them have just been put into this game.

• Lack of competition (Super Low Server Pop)
  • Why do I play? (Game no longer demands my attention)
  • Extreme difficulty with communicating with "Live" players. 
  • No concern of loss or Progression if you have a class with a Pet (Guild wars)
  • Even things that hold my interest are starting to be lost in a pit of why moments? Should I be concerned that person is Purple or Red, does it really matter if I can just get the XP by not playing the game?
  • Do I really need do anything other than come back and make sure my "Bots" are still... "Botting" and my dailies are Done?

The ball is left in our court.. do we want to make something of the game or do we just not care anymore? GMs will not confirm if bot software is legal.. clearly bot software works better than this in-game junk.

1 hour ago, CJChief said:

Well said master. Can you extend a bit more? Because i am kinda slow, i would like you to explain to me why someone 70+ should use this auto next target and not the program for botting instead? Why would someone who is selling adena or farming top spots not use the program and give manually buffs,macro heals, that are being needed to farm those spots and use the auto next target? Does the game finishes at lvl 40 or 50 or 60? Or you consider the fact of letting your char in this mode for 8 hours an actual gaming experience? If you are smart, you know that manual farming is 2 times faster, which i suppose you haven't tried, because if you did you wouldn't be posting these things.

The post of the guy had a complete different meaning and as it seems you missed it. We entered for a hardcore classic experience, as the marketing of the company promoted, do you consider this a hardcore experience? Or you consider the 3kk you will make to 40 and 10kk to 50 and 20kk to 60 a help when the full bot pt will farm the top spots 24/7 and sell you the recipes for that 10 and 20kk you collected up to 60 lvl? Do you think the non program user has become competitive against the army of bots with this? Try lvl up 3-4 chars from 60+ to 75 and let me know how much time is needed to hit the 75 without doing raids with that "amazing" auto next target added. 

Some of the servers are empty and after this update they will be completely abandonded, first by the manual players and then by the bots and the adena sellers.

If you don't understand that, you don't understand the substance of the topic.

Make a warlord and try craft a lance please. Oh i forgot, they moved the recipe to the 10th floor of toi(genius). Anyone knows the level of seal archangel? It doesn't matter, you will wear the c anyway or set an army of es as well to buy it right? Because that's what you play for? Making chars to farm easy money as you leech the raids? Is this the hardcore experience?

Dead game.

7 hours ago, ohfuggle said:

Got to love trolls like this that talk sh.t but completely MISSED THE WHOLE POINT! Just showing pure ignorance like most trolls who just want to feel superior by being the first to throw out the childish remarks like QQ etc. But enjoy playing your lvl 78 that you have no idea how to play, no idea how to real world pvp etc. Just go get full buffed and gank some people to get your rocks off.. if there are any people to even gank. Might find a few people in Oly, but mostly just someones alt to farm Oly points... which is another flaw with the game. 

Some of the best pvp in the game was in C/D grade with others in C/D grade. Without all the insane ptw epics etc and open field pvp without songs/dances/fruitbuffs/stews/elemental costumes etc etc Now its just whoever stacks the most bs to win. 

Anyway now the game has lost that classic feel and what most of us loved. I dont even think people will play more than another two weeks from my observation. 

Also NCsoft killed the Fun of trying to do lowbie raids! Now all the sweet D grade gear we made is junk! +12 lesser giant sword... now is just junk.. along with half plate sets, brig sets and all that we worked hard to build to have fun doing some low raids. Thanks ncfools for that!

Edited by Dearpie

3 hours ago, ShiningArrows said:

Damn right Chief, that's what it is. I told exactly the same thing when people started complaining here about the looping macros!

Dude are you serious? You think casual player will be able to farm like adena sellers? Do you realize they have active dozen or more accounts 24/7? And now they can do it legaliy beacuse nowbody will ban them.