Pony Everywhere

Now lineage2 classic is fine with every content comes up
The problem is right now is some problem with funchtion and rmt seller behavior 
 All Real money sell player is pking casual player that buy ncoin like us in every field By Elemental master (Or all summoner class ) because chaotic characters can move freely with new function teleport i know this is content  from l2 classic kr but in some way you should fixed it
All pvp now is about elemental master class they can mount and control their summon at the same times / distance between summoner and summon is very far with a good buff no touching to summoner Please looking into this l2 classic is dying because this broken balance 

RMT seller  use this  imba summoner not to let anyone field farm in this games and that will broke people to quit and server is gonna be less fun every single day 

IN MY OPINION 
MUST FIX RANGE BETWEEN  SUMMON AND SUMMONER RANGE THAT ALLOW SUMMON TO ATTACK TARGET 
MUST FIX THAT IF WHILE SUMMONER MOUNT SUMMON ACTION WILL NOT ALLOW TO USED 

MUST FIX  TELEPORT THAT CAN'T BE USE WHILE IN COMBAT OR CHAOTIC CHARACTERS 

THANK YOU  hope you hear our voice sometimes you can looking into this problem in games 

@Juji

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Infernal said:

its ridiculous why they can use f***king pet skills with mount!! and unlimited range LOL

yep and it's look like dev or community Gm didn't care anything about balance  no cd skill ultimate range and mount with can control pet to skill attack 

17 minutes ago, andikaze said:

this thread is hilarious, but i won't waste my time trying to explain. just know, you earned the Golden LOL Of The Day. congrats.

so you suppose everybody must do  elemental master to mass pvp ? stop play every class only tank for mass pull  or maybe dreadnot to stunt from far and all elemental master ? 

1 hour ago, Asalaumhime said:

adena will be fixed they know it already but this problem we didn't know they concern it or not just want to know the solution for next thing we gonna do 

In October at the beginning of the server they also knew the problem of adena and it took only 30 days to fix, be calm, 30 days pass fast.

2 minutes ago, Dandilo said:

In October at the beginning of the server they also knew the problem of adena and it took only 30 days to fix, be calm, 30 days pass fast.

I get your sarcasm but you know if the problem was the other way around and was double adena drops it would be already solved! 

Yeah basically PKing is a bit ridiculous right now. No grade limitation by itself is a problem as low grade reds can now carry weapons well beyond their level. Combine that with the teleport working while red and IN COMBAT so now the pker doesn't even have to worry about dropping anything as a red.  Run in dump your attack chain and then click to instantly teleport to safety.  The buff to protect lowbie players from higher level PKers is now irrelevant as newbies can find themselves being PKed by someone their level that is using B grade or higher gear.

Then there is the whole summoner pet thing ugh.... Don't even need a weapon or to even be in the area to PK someone.

No risk and all the reward for PKers now. =/

Edited by Tool_of_Society

@Juji

our voice never reach develop team neither juji  came and see what happen about broke pvp / pk balance that make people quit server and after time by time no one there 

but in somewhere in my heart hope admin in this forum take this matter to develop team or atleast make it to the table