Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Conguero

Heine Fishing Expedition Returns Wed, April 4

Recommended Posts

KissMyKnife    91

sry guys for i make a bad calculation, i will fix it, soon i know my average bait on my fancy rod, for how much use, i think its around 180 bait, and success like 120. will check 4 hour, then i make a new calculation.

+ how much you can get back in reward " Smuggled Embryo Chest"

Edited by KissMyKnife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quitted    42
18 minutes ago, GiJoke said:

if you was expecting 1,128T x 2 then your maths need practice cause you already have an initial bonus 50%

More than math is a matter of common sense

150:3=50 50x3=150 you have to consider 3 not 2

if with a 50% bonus i hit 1.2

with 150% bonus i hit 1.8?

1.8 it's near 2 not near 3

eg this sounds like real math to me

6.542B 313.992B 9.812B

1.128T

You are assuming the base is 0.6 while it's stated it's 0.9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiJoke    0
6 minutes ago, Quitted said:

More than math is a matter of common sense

150:3=50 50x3=150 you have to consider 3 not 2

if with a 50% bonus i hit 1.2

with 150% bonus i hit 1.8?

1.8 it's near 2 not near 3

eg this sounds like real math to me

6.542B 313.992B 9.812B

1.128T

You are assuming the base is 0.6 while it's stated it's 0.9

I have 1 euro i give you bonus 50% so you have 1,50 euro. if i give you extra bonus 100% how much you will have? you will not have 3 euro you will have 2,5 cause the bonus refers to initial 1 euro...so 1+0,50+1=2,5 .... so dont use your common sense use your brain.

Edited by GiJoke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quitted    42
5 minutes ago, GiJoke said:

I have 1 euro i give you bonus 50% so you have 1,50 euro. if i give you extra bonus 100% how much you will have? you will not have 3 euro you will have 2,5 cause the bonus refers to initial 1 euro...so 1+0,50+1=2,5 .... so dont use your common sense use your brain.

That's the point 2.5 isn't 1.8 dude

in which world 0.9 x 150% = 1.8 ????

Tbh i don't care. I'll be with mixa pvping vs mobs in gc :P

Edited by Quitted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiJoke    0
9 minutes ago, Quitted said:

That's the point 2.5 isn't 1.8 dude

in which world 0.9 x 150% = 1.8 ????

I dont understand what is 0,9 you mention but...

Initial catch fish without bonus is 6,54 with 50% bonus 9,81 with 150% bonus to INITIAL CATCH is 16,35 ...

if you going to do the same with exp/hour is not gonna be correct...and this is for one reason...you dont catch fish with the same speed like 50%+150% bonus cause you use normal rod. ok now?

Edited by GiJoke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grinder    1

NCSoft has perfected the formula for milking the cash cow.  If you make grinding unproductive enough, people will pay a high price to level without grinding.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    516

note don't think fishing past 105 is a good plan now as that went from $7+K USD to $4+K USD so still way to expensive lol..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vogner    2
On 4/4/2018 at 11:35 AM, Grinder said:

NCSoft has perfected the formula for milking the cash cow.  If you make grinding unproductive enough, people will pay a high price to level without grinding.  

Spot on, this is exacly how you post and prepay for about 2years of 15$ monthly fee. Bleed from your fingers or pay up for 12,000 NCOIN for the ultimate pack and makie sure you're done in 7 days because the rod will only last for 7 days. SM gaming version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SinTwix    0

Fishermen blessing was made usable while fishing in purpose or just small fail from dev? For me seam little bit stupid that in order to get bonus you must reset fishing every hr and cant make macro for it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    535
On 4/5/2018 at 6:39 PM, Draecke said:

note don't think fishing past 105 is a good plan now as that went from $7+K USD to $4+K USD so still way to expensive lol..

It's not like those who will go for 106 with fishing are not 105 and 50%+ at least.

 

11 hours ago, SinTwix said:

Fishermen blessing was made usable while fishing in purpose or just small fail from dev? For me seam little bit stupid that in order to get bonus you must reset fishing every hr and cant make macro for it.  

Buy 4hrs blessings, it can't be all automated, afk xp is NOT SUPPORTED xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Artesis    9

150 bait / hrs

With Scroll

price 1 hrs scroll +100% exp = 35bait

price for hrs = 185bait = 1,85*160 coin = 296 coin = 3,7 EUR / hrs

exp for 1 hrs = X+50%+100%=250% but Rod is Permanent boost in Real is only +75% = 1,75*X

Without Scroll

price for hrs = 150bait = 1,5*160 coin = 240 coin = 3,0 EUR / hrs

exp for 1 hrs = X

Advantageousness

3,7 EUR / 3,0 EUR = 1,233 = 23,3% more EUR

1,75X / X = 1,75 = 75% more exp

Advantageousness for same price (no for Time)

150 bait + 35 bait (on scroll) = 185 bait = 3,7 EUR

185 bait = 3,7 EUR

185 / 150 = 23,3% more bait

This is X+23,3% = 123,3% vs. X*75% = 175%

= +51,7% more exp for less Time but too - 23,3 less rewand Box...

This is me calculation...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neno    3

Probably you  get les than before compring   last  fishing events.

i guess you can skip so end

 and  here  whats comes   as  rewards poor  comparing to  last  fishing event.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×