Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Friday, May 17, 2019

Hime

Was hunting last night, invited my friend to party & had her jump on me - was receiving 0 XP / 0SP per monster, restarting party etc did not fix the bug. - issue  was fixed upon relogging.

Could be an annoying bug if you enter an isntance & end up receiving no experience at all from it...

Just another small bug i noticed.

3 minutes ago, Juji said:

Can you be a little more specific? There were many hunting zone changes with this update.

Intended according to Dev last week.

The Adena drop at Refinary and Atellia fortress its dropping way less than before the update. Its the only thing I didnt like, because the rest of the update seams really cool

Just now, DiDi said:

The Adena drop at Refinary and Atellia fortress its dropping way less than before the update. Its the only thing I didnt like, because the rest of the update seams really cool

Thats because we had adena drop rate, and drop rate boost, for a month before the update.

• L2 Team
Just now, Dagger said:

Was hunting last night, invited my friend to party & had her jump on me - was receiving 0 XP / 0SP per monster, restarting party etc did not fix the bug. - issue  was fixed upon relogging.

Could be an annoying bug if you enter an isntance & end up receiving no experience at all from it...

Just another small bug i noticed.

Where?

1 minute ago, Juji said:

Where?

Was hunting in alligator island, she jumped to me straight from fantasy isle after receiving the GM Buffs

Edited by Dagger

@Juji SP problem isnt only for ertheias, when u get dual class on any char, you have no starting SP to learn the skills, io had to use SP scroll to manage it out. 

also like i already posted and never got an answer... prison of darkness quest is still bugged, cant get rewards on any char at Opera.. 

I have noticed that many creeps have black color in many regions! What about them? 

7 minutes ago, Bethra said:

No gear for characters who were started before the update and were past level 40? Is there something to be done about that hun?

And ofcourse what about this matter?

12 minutes ago, Juji said:

Can you be a little more specific? There were many hunting zone changes with this update.

Intended according to Dev last week.

So,you ppl see no mistake in adena-drop items rates? Its normal for example to farm at 50+ lvl mobs and drop 45 adena every 5-6 mobs and one stem every 20 mobs.

I do not know if it is a bug or not, but the prices on jewelery boxes are exceedingly high, compared to other regions at least. Again, I don't know if that is a bug or an intented charge, reporting it nevertheless, hope it helps. Also the free buffs are advertise by the NPC and written in the text is the number 99 but when you open the window which gives you the choices of which buffset you want to apply, in the text above, there still is the number 94.

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, Pankoellas said:

So,you ppl see no mistake in adena-drop items rates? Its normal for example to farm at 50+ lvl mobs and drop 45 adena every 5-6 mobs and one stem every 20 mobs.

This thread is for Live. Classic is getting a fix to Adena drop rate today.

• Like 1

Mentor guide still going to have Superior Giant Codex, or it will be swaped with Mentee Vitality Potion of Gratitude?

At the moment it has Superior Giant Codex and no info about it at patch notes.

You only mention that quantity of Mentee's Mark reward's from Mentee's has been lowered.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Morfej said:

Guys what about Damaged spellbook , with drop chance 45% - i have got 7 from 106+ field farm ALONE with prestige pack ... 4h farm for ????

drop rate doesnt influence in damaged books... only  luc stats influence it