Forums

Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Friday, May 17, 2019

Hime

lf info about Sea of spores and elven and all areas which we are farming ! low adena rates , low xp/sp rate after update what is wrong with the mobs did they get nerf or shoulb be increase in this areas ! i spend full boost from l2store that i paid with my money to get 1% in 4 h at 106 ?? @Juji lf answer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe i am off topic when evryone discusing about new bugs i would ask about old  bugs when would you fix:

Shilen templar 101 aura should give 20% patack/matack  to party members only give 10 ...he is the most fragile tank, should have this in comepnsation

Blue cat, red cat brooch jewls canot be sealed or made lvl 3.

Weight bug while changing clases

Just now, Juji said:

Servers are up!

Thank you Juji, and really don't let the 1000 complains demotivate you. we knows you guys do the best you can based on the resources you have. 

Regarding the XP and drop Nerf people are shouting about, just to remind you all that we had 4 Weeks of 100% XP / Drop Boost for the Anniversary. Rates are now just back to normal. 

1 minute ago, Free2play said:

Thank you Juji, and really don't let the 1000 complains demotivate you. we knows you guys do the best you can based on the resources you have. 

Regarding the XP and drop Nerf people are shouting about, just to remind you all that we had 4 Weeks of 100% XP / Drop Boost for the Anniversary. Rates are now just back to normal. 

with server 100% boost was 20k adena... without should be 10k... not 4-5k... so its not normal...

Can you look at forgotten skills lv1 to lv5, the price for lv1 is supposed to be 10m and it is 40m at the moment, and it doubles for each level..

lv1 is 40m / 10m

lv2 is 80m / 20m

lv3 is 160m / 40m

Lv4 is 320m / 80m

Lv5 is 640m / 160m

Kinda huge difference to what it is supposed to be and hoping for a refund for this bug 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, GolfBag said:

Mentor guide still going to have Superior Giant Codex, or it will be swaped with Mentee Vitality Potion of Gratitude?

At the moment it has Superior Giant Codex and no info about it at patch notes.

You only mention that quantity of Mentee's Mark reward's from Mentee's has been lowered.

Yes please answer, why is it still possible in our version to change the mentee marks for SGC ?

1 minute ago, Drakkus said:

Can you look at forgotten skills lv1 to lv5, the price for lv1 is supposed to be 10m and it is 40m at the moment, and it doubles for each level..

lv1 is 40m / 10m

lv2 is 80m / 20m

lv3 is 160m / 40m

Lv4 is 320m / 80m

Lv5 is 640m / 160m

Kinda huge difference to what it is supposed to be and hoping for a refund for this bug 

This is normal price.