Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Friday, May 17, 2019

Hime

26 minutes ago, Drakkus said:

Can you look at forgotten skills lv1 to lv5, the price for lv1 is supposed to be 10m and it is 40m at the moment, and it doubles for each level..

lv1 is 40m / 10m

lv2 is 80m / 20m

lv3 is 160m / 40m

Lv4 is 320m / 80m

Lv5 is 640m / 160m

Kinda huge difference to what it is supposed to be and hoping for a refund for this bug 

@Juji same issue i pmed u

bethra said :

No gear for characters that were started before the upgrade and over 40? Is there anything to be done about it, hun?

I agree I have 2 character already with 2 profession, and will not receive the event items, and check if the clan will expel alone, already has 2 days and had to stay with penal 1 day, exposing other adventurers.

@Hime 
@Juji

1 hour ago, Bethra said:

Nenhuma engrenagem para personagens que foram iniciados antes da atualização e passaram do nível 40? Há algo a ser feito sobre isso, hun?

Edited by Transtorno

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance at 10:15 a.m. PDT / 19:15 GMT+2 to address a few additional issues with the game. The downtime will last approximately 1 hour.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Pre-awakened skills that were causing disconnects.
  • Reset the Dimensional Castle Owners as intended.

I dont get verification email !!!!

1 hour ago, Bethra said:

No gear for characters who were started before the update and were past level 40? Is there something to be done about that hun?

I agree I have 2 character already with 2 profession, and will not receive the event items, and check if the clan will expel alone, already has 2 days and had to stay with penal 1 day, exposing other adventurers.

@Juji
@Hime

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Olá,

Haverá uma manutenção não programada às 10:15 PDT / 19:15 GMT + 2 para resolver alguns problemas adicionais com o jogo. O tempo de inatividade durará aproximadamente 1 hora.

Conserta:

• Corrigidas as habilidades pré-despertadas que estavam causando desconexões.
  • Repor os proprietários do castelo dimensional como pretendido.

Juji Tu can check the macro system? Because after the update it started to work differently when one she in the bar with only one action. I can not cancel it, it cycles the cycle in a way that it does not work.

Edited by BeastOfTruth

1 hour ago, BeastOfTruth said:

Juji Tu can check the macro system? Because after the update it started to work differently when one she in the bar with only one action. I can not cancel it, it cycles the cycle in a way that it does not work.

it supposed to act like that,you cant cancel a macro now by pressing other skills or by moving,you cancel a macro only by click on macro,its annoying

Edited by WhatName

15 minutes ago, WhatName said:

@Juji i cant get verification email for account , i log in press resend verification email but the email never arrives.

It seems its working only if i save my ip addres and ask for verification mail only from website ,it doesnt work from l2 launcher.

1 hour ago, BeastOfTruth said:

from patch notes..

Changed the conditions for stopping macros.

• Changed the macro mechanics so that keyboard/mouse input or movement no longer stops macro.

• Players can stop a macro by right-clicking the macro in the shortcut window or by pressing the ESC key.

18 hours ago, Drakkus said:

Can you look at forgotten skills lv1 to lv5, the price for lv1 is supposed to be 10m and it is 40m at the moment, and it doubles for each level..

lv1 is 40m / 10m

lv2 is 80m / 20m

lv3 is 160m / 40m

Lv4 is 320m / 80m

Lv5 is 640m / 160m

Kinda huge difference to what it is supposed to be and hoping for a refund for this bug 

@Juji as mentioned Drakkus before update prices for forgotten skills was lower. link - https://www.lineage2.com/news/beleths-forgotten-spellbooks

Now the prices are like eu server. link - https://l2wiki.com/Forgotten_Power_Skills

So now we have the normal prices or is a bug? If is a bug (i think it is) there will be a refund of adena? I think you can check which players take the skills to reset the skills and give them back the adena.

2 hours ago, Drakkus said:

and there is nothing in the patch notes about a change in prices for those forgotten skills

hate to say it but even though it wasn't mention in the patch notes it always was part of the korean update like that.. this why those patch notes should have been posted complete prior to the actual update so everyone could have learned those skills on the old prices or accept the fact later would cost more..

I knew about it and did mention it to a few folks but guess I missed some, sorry about that drakkus ^^"

5 hours ago, elifelif1 said:

hello i m lvl 90 healer and i want be 97 how many 1 bil exp scrolls i need for it any can tell me ?

With 1000 u rise from 90 to 94 if u start with some % in 90, so probably u will need about 2500 or more

18 hours ago, Draecke said:

hate to say it but even though it wasn't mention in the patch notes it always was part of the korean update like that.. this why those patch notes should have been posted complete prior to the actual update so everyone could have learned those skills on the old prices or accept the fact later would cost more..

I knew about it and did mention it to a few folks but guess I missed some, sorry about that drakkus ^^"

Yes and i just realise that 3% pdef cost smth more then 1b. What hapend , why no one mention it on patch note?

On 18/05/2019 at 9:17 PM, Draecke said:

well the thing is a bit weird, because on one of my toon it is still the old price and on the exact same account that toon is, all others have this huge overprice on same forgotten skills, now tell me this isn't a bug bro :) 

And once again it's not in the patch notes we got on forum

• Like 1

• Hime unpinned this topic