Classic Server Unscheduled Maintenance: Friday, May 17, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello all,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance starting at 10:15 a.m. PDT / 19:15 GMT+2. The downtime will approximately be 1 hour. We will be addressing an issue with the adena drop rate.

• Thanks 2

Remember pls,, Items drop rate too!! 9_9

Another Bugsss,, like boss on Dungeon,, they die in 2 hits... i see that in dungeon lv45,, the boss who bring the key,, and the boss inside of the key solo instance...
NEW GK system,, can be used FLAG, PK and enganged on batlle...  its not good...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sharkete said:

And the auto kill macro?, When a flaged character appears, auto attacks that character

Just go to Game options and change the behavior of "next target" to monsters only.

Edited by Jugulator
fix typo.

Hace 15 minutos, Sharkete dijo:

¿Y la macro de eliminación automática?  Cuando aparece un carácter flage, el auto ataca ese carácter

CTRL + T (choose Monster)

6 minutes ago, Arslan said:

could you look at Spell book drops rates please? Haste spell book price is 8.000.000 Adena on the market.

That might be resolved already: the 2nd class transfer gives every char 1kk sp and 1 spellbook chest

23 minutes ago, BlooDThirsTy said:

Dude i recently lvled one char to lvl 40 and i changed class but i did not received any "spellbook chest". Where to claim it?

After yesterday's patch, you can directly do 2nd class transfer by 1 click and the spellbook chest and 10 100,000 sp scroll will appear in your inventory.

Come on guys you give a way XP buff to the guys on now for 7 hr but did not wait till prime time to do it  @Hime can you please make sure that the GMs get on and give XP buff in prime time  on classic and the rest of the server Please . and give us a time frame lol  ,  guys try to be organize and not random  Please,  not to be mean but costumer service is the key

Edited by SirJohnNathan

1 hour ago, Kakka said:

After yesterday's patch, you can directly do 2nd class transfer by 1 click and the spellbook chest and 10 100,000 sp scroll will appear in your inventory.

Looks like people that did class transfer before patch are screwed. Are the contents of this chest random and can you share these SP scrolls within an account (dimmensional manager)?

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, SirJohnNathan said:

Come on guys you give a way XP buff to the guys on now for 7 hr but did not wait till prime time to do it  @Hime can you please make sure that the GMs get on and give XP buff in prime time  on classic and the rest of the server Please . and give us a time frame lol  ,  guys try to be organize and not random  Please,  not to be mean but costumer service is the key

1 hour ago, Kasemets said:

I second this. We had to wait days for this fix. Least you could do is give a bigger window for the buff.

I will be on the servers later today for buffs, but we do not have a set time.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Juji said:

I will be on the servers later today for buffs, but we do not have a set time.

Okay. I am just wondering if its not possible to put them on an NPC and leave that NPC on for a day or 2?