Classic Server Unscheduled Maintenance: Friday, May 17, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team
52 minutes ago, Kasemets said:

Okay. I am just wondering if its not possible to put them on an NPC and leave that NPC on for a day or 2?

It's not unfortunately. NPCs are timed for 1hr or so and those XP buffs are manually given out.

16 minutes ago, crimsonwave said:

Adena in certain areas are still not dropping, nothing in silent valley for instance.

Silent Valley was one of the areas that was changed to greatly reduce difficulty in hunting, which means the drop rate and adena was also affected. It is in the patch notes.

59 minutes ago, Juji said:

It's not unfortunately. NPCs are timed for 1hr or so and those XP buffs are manually given out.

Silent Valley was one of the areas that was changed to greatly reduce difficulty in hunting, which means the drop rate and adena was also affected. It is in the patch notes.

Juji, adena and drops are still not fixed. The amount went up. But the rate it drops at is so terrible. Same with loot. I'm at cruma tower second floor. And made 9k in 2 hours. With only like 6 loot drops. What's going on. It never use to be like this before. 

1 hour ago, Euthanaisa said:

Juji, adena and drops are still not fixed. The amount went up. But the rate it drops at is so terrible. Same with loot. I'm at cruma tower second floor. And made 9k in 2 hours. With only like 6 loot drops. What's going on. It never use to be like this before. 

@Euthanaisa check patch note before saying bug :

Cruma Tower

Removed the aggressive setting from the monsters. 

Some monsters now give only XP/SP (no item drops) 
 and will respawn more frequently. 

• Like 1

• L2 Team
12 minutes ago, Antishock said:

Thank you for the Buffs @Juji

Do you know why we did not receive the Purple buffs that take up less buff slots and allow us to use characters skills?

The Bora NPC only has those buffs. I have no way to change them.

i check ALL the farming spots in my lvl and in all of them i need more adena than i get.How i supposed to play when i am not able to bay my ss .i understand the bot problem but you have 20 sick trees and you bern all the forest. 

Great that you did the update and fixed things. But yesterday and today I noticed while in party there is no item or adena drops while doing daily's. I tried killed everything I could see if it was certain mobs, still nothing.  I left party to see if anything would drop and I only got drops by playing solo. Is this going to be fixed. 

what is that you did?spoil rates were low enoght and now evwn lower,is this why we put real mony for to make it wors.yea now only lous i think i will no longer buy ncoins becous my invesment will be unsecured due of that you do that ever you whant.it cant be like that what was th3 mqin idea for classic??this is no longer classic this is some privet server were owner dont even ask people !!! youblous now divelopers