Classic Server Unscheduled Maintenance: Friday, May 17, 2019

Hime

6 hours ago, Po3oBkA said:

what is that you did?spoil rates were low enoght and now evwn lower,is this why we put real mony for to make it wors.yea now only lous i think i will no longer buy ncoins becous my invesment will be unsecured due of that you do that ever you whant.it cant be like that what was th3 mqin idea for classic??this is no longer classic this is some privet server were owner dont even ask people !!! youblous now divelopers 

"This is F2P version and drop/spoil rates/amount is right for this way of distribution..." No one from publishers cares that crafting/NPC store prices was designed for normal drops like on Skelth but not for 1/3 rates wich we have there. Havn't enough adena/drops from mobs for pay shots - buy them from l2store, prices was reduced... Can't farm adena for new gear cuz low rates - no prob, buy adena from sellers who spammed 24/7 theyr offers...

Main feature of F2P is cripled market wich can't exist without bots and farmers/adena sellers.

Guys who is the owner of L2 ? . They have the rights and they can do anything they want , so please stop complaining and play tetris if you don't like it , we need to focus in fixing what we got and making it work , you want to help report the bugs . You want to Cry , there is a room in the hospitals for those who cry for no reason it call Maternity .

would admin do smthg? or this in ended version of l2classic with autobot, shittest teleports in combat and A grade on 1 lvl chars?

it like freeshard server not an official servers

Edited by yugo88
  • Thanks 1

Hi: i am playing this about 5 months.. i was able to get dien / items in a decent ammount of time and keep having a life.. now i dont get any drop from monsters (mats, armors and weapons) nothing at all.. i just want to know before my adena ends.. this is a bug or a perma change? we are so many lv 50 less.. that has no clue what to do.. if keep paying or just leave.. we don't have a chance rigth now

Even Cruma was an epic place that put us (the old players) in a rembered time that was awesome.. why u broke that pace? not only some mobs doesn`t drop anything.. the few that does drop adena dont drop items.. why that hard change?  would be nice atleast read a patch with the objetives of all this change.. but i can tell you for sure people will be leaving in mass in the next month if you keep with this idk what is..

• Hime unpinned this topic