Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Torana    0

If they dont stop these clowns from Lotus pking everyone they will have no players left soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Torana said:

If they dont stop these clowns from Lotus pking everyone they will have no players left soon

whatever they will or will not do, there will always be online players. The dependency on lineage2, for most people, will not end. As long as there are open servers there will be players complaining and logging every day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kasemets    8
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, WarriorOfLight said:

whatever they will or will not do, there will always be online players. The dependency on lineage2, for most people, will not end. As long as there are open servers there will be players complaining and logging every day.

You are missing the point here. There are some glaring issues  that need attention. The only way there is even a remote chance of them getting fixed is if people keep talking about it.

Edited by Kasemets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anllazsn    4

I believe the gk never had a restriction when teleporting people back then, so it's not a fix that you want, it's a new restriction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kasemets    8
Posted (edited)

Having to run to town to use it was a restriction by itself. 

Edit: In that sense, if they introduce a new system to an old one and that reveals some broken mechanics, it needs fixing, hence it is considered a fix. Imo

Edited by Kasemets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Anllazsn said:

I believe the gk never had a restriction when teleporting people back then, so it's not a fix that you want, it's a new restriction.

A fix for the NEW system that was just introduced...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×