Error trying to log into game

Ramina

Hi!

I went to the new place called Storm Island, the one next to Parnassus. I found no teleport on map, no entry, so i went around to explore by foot. I restarted the game at spome point bcs i was under water and now i get only errors when i try to log into game and instant dc. Did error check to game and nothing changed. I think it is related to the location i was in. Character with the problem has the highest lvl on my account.

Just a few lines from the error message:

Error: Could not find a starting spot

History: MatchViewportsToActors <+ (26_23.unr) <- ClientInit <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <+ MapName=26_23.unr <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- CMainLoop::UpdateTheWorld <- MainLoop

Just a relocation to the nearest town, i think it could help. I appreciate your help.

Thank you!

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Ramina said:

Hi!

I went to the new place called Storm Island, the one next to Parnassus. I found no teleport on map, no entry, so i went around to explore by foot. I restarted the game at spome point bcs i was under water and now i get only errors when i try to log into game and instant dc. Did error check to game and nothing changed. I think it is related to the location i was in. Character with the problem has the highest lvl on my account.

Just a few lines from the error message:

Error: Could not find a starting spot

History: MatchViewportsToActors <+ (26_23.unr) <- ClientInit <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <+ MapName=26_23.unr <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- CMainLoop::UpdateTheWorld <- MainLoop

Just a relocation to the nearest town, i think it could help. I appreciate your help.

Thank you!

Character name? I recommend not trying to move to this event content area as it will cause errors and prevent you from login.