Jump to content

Recommended Posts

BigChris    0

i think the amount of adena drop its fine..  but the drop ratio from mob its little low... if u use ss u ll not get ur money back i mean...    like 4/10 mobs drop adena the amount its ok but the ratio bad....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Euthanaisa    17

I was just saying this to my clan. I get adena in 1/20 kills if not 1/30 at cruma tower. Made 5k in 2 hours at cruma wtf?? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auriele    0

Read the patch notes, multiple zones including Cruma Tower had a change that reduced the amount of items/adena drops but increased the XP/SP gained from monsters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BigChris    0

y i know but even like that its rly low the drop ratio...  1/5 or 4/10 at best  not even the ss who use dont  worth only high DDs would be xp on that zones who do  2 hit the mobs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nortec    0

So are there any areas that drop more adena with less XP/SP? Currently the adena drop rate in not enought to even cover the basic needs -SS/Healing Potions etc. They made the change to get rid of the bots i guess but what is the poing of playing if you can't even farm enought adena for basic consumables?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kozak77    0

I'm glad I've been playing only 2 weeks, when I downloaded the patch and saw all the **** they added it was like 1 hour to check all new idiotic features and then bye bye server for bots :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lezar    1

i check ALL the farming spots in my lvl and in all of them i need more adena than i get.How i supposed to play when i am not able to bay my ss .i understand the bot problem but you have 20 sick trees and you bern all the forest. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeFuhrer    0
15 hours ago, lezar said:

i check ALL the farming spots in my lvl and in all of them i need more adena than i get.How i supposed to play when i am not able to bay my ss .i understand the bot problem but you have 20 sick trees and you bern all the forest. 

 

 

true, killing costs more than the drops

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andi_Omukai    0

playing without any shots now, very slowly.. like, sending my pet in every 30 seconds and letting it do the kill, just so i break even mana-wise, can sustain myself eternally and basically be afk 24/7.

now i can leave my l2 window alone and check back after the maintenance, while playing other games. lol.

that's what this game has become.

little xp, i can live with, but it's not fun to not see ANY progress whatsoever. now we are forced to use the automation tools.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TypeBox    2
Posted (edited)

You wanted to play classic... make adena while using shots. Pick one! Or wait till the next drop increase event in a month. 

Even in Prelude and C1-4 you could never make any real adena while soloing with shots. 

Edited by TypeBox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And thats exactly the reason bots still exist... ppl want both: farm adena + use SS... to be able keep doing this, they buy adena from bots.
never ending story.
maybe it might solve the prob, when SS becomes a skill or item that u can lvl up and use it with higher grade weapons... dunno
or...just hire 2-3 active personal that login for 2h/day and simply arrest/ban bots. so ppl can make use of /gmlist - command again ^^"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LeFuhrer said:

true, killing costs more than the drops

 

Very true, needs more to kill than the drops,  that's why the adena sellers will keep selling adena. Drop rate and drop amount should never be changed, it was good the way it was before the update. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andi_Omukai    0

oh yeah, the bots really are the only ones who will keep going, because you can't feel frustration if the game is a macro on loop in a window in the background.

drops need to be buffed across the game, you still hit 20 and can't even afford your spellbooks until maybe 22, if you're a true newbie. that feels so wrong on so many levels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deviliana    13

Don't you feel like the game is perfect tailored to force the player to buy adena ?!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissa    83
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Deviliana said:

Don't you feel like the game is perfect tailored to force the player to buy adena ?!

No, it doesn't force me to buy adena.

In fact, I make adena while farming with shots (those are non-blessed D-grade spiritshots in a B-grade location, but the game has a ridiculously boosted MP regen compared to the original L2, so I can afford them MP-wise).

Edited by Krissa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nortec    0
28 minutes ago, Deviliana said:

Don't you feel like the game is perfect tailored to force the player to buy adena ?!

 

I don't think that was their intention, but with the current drop rate/amount i don't think we can avoid that. If the mobs don't even drop enough adena for you to buy the consumables you used during a farm/xp session then how are people supposed to farm? And please don't tell me sell mats or items or what ever....you barely get any of those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
triptico    3

It's more than that actually. Try to see it in the long run.

For example, i farm cruma2 with destro 47lvl  with cm +10 - othel lvl5 bw hv set and d/s(61) pp (62) buffs and vr scroll lvl 1. 

In 1 hour i gained 60k, i used 3.5k ssd - 300 pots. If something can balance it, it's the pob's, so as to break even or make a small profit.

I wonder what happens in bigger spots :D

You will need a tank and a full support follow to sustain or you will be farming average or lower.

If bots had a reason to farm before, now is their best season. Auto buffs d/s attack,tanks, spoils, recharge vs your stinky macro that stuck everywhere(and doesn't pick pobs:D).

Not to mention your constant attention to see what is going on:) (and d/s every 5 mins so as to be able to farm those spots, invite-leave pt etc).

I made a switch from a wl 65 to this destro because they killed or made  unable to reach due to dmg's almost every spot for the wl at 65+. I start to believe i was more relaxed buffing manually and giving d/s every 5 mins and macro recharge rather than what i am doing now for 1 power lvl up(which as it seems is not that much of a power lvl up!!!).

Anyway, i feel bored already:)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

8 hours ago, triptico said:

It's more than that actually. Try to see it in the long run.

For example, i farm cruma2 with destro 47lvl  with cm +10 - othel lvl5 bw hv set and d/s(61) pp (62) buffs and vr scroll lvl 1. 

In 1 hour i gained 60k, i used 3.5k ssd - 300 pots. If something can balance it, it's the pob's, so as to break even or make a small profit.

I wonder what happens in bigger spots :D

You will need a tank and a full support follow to sustain or you will be farming average or lower.

If bots had a reason to farm before, now is their best season. Auto buffs d/s attack,tanks, spoils, recharge vs your stinky macro that stuck everywhere(and doesn't pick pobs:D).

Not to mention your constant attention to see what is going on:) (and d/s every 5 mins so as to be able to farm those spots, invite-leave pt etc).

I made a switch from a wl 65 to this destro because they killed or made  unable to reach due to dmg's almost every spot for the wl at 65+. I start to believe i was more relaxed buffing manually and giving d/s every 5 mins and macro recharge rather than what i am doing now for 1 power lvl up(which as it seems is not that much of a power lvl up!!!).

Anyway, i feel bored already:)

 

They basically ruined two of the five spots they suggest to people in the mid high 40s. FoM, AI and Cruma are hardcore money sinks and the XP increase is irrelevant.
 

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
triptico    3
1 hour ago, Tool_of_Society said:

 

They basically ruined two of the five spots they suggest to people in the mid high 40s. FoM, AI and Cruma are hardcore money sinks and the XP increase is irrelevant.
 

The true impact of this update comes later on. People who got caught in the zone of 50-70 are doomed. Anyway, game is dead. 1k in the pt's section which is translated in about 200 people. Almost 70% of the clan i am already stopped. Only diablo III in discord now :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TypeBox    2

Here's a thought, instead of going with the game suggestions on where to farm and at what level to do so, why don't people do some actual exploring in the game to find a spot that works. But no people are lazy and rather cry on the forums in hopes that someone will tell them what to do or where to go. This the definition of a real life bot. No independent thought at all. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TypeBox said:

Here's a thought, instead of going with the game suggestions on where to farm and at what level to do so, why don't people do some actual exploring in the game to find a spot that works. But no people are lazy and rather cry on the forums in hopes that someone will tell them what to do or where to go. This the definition of a real life bot. No independent thought at all. 
 

 What a great idea that no one has ever thought of trying. You're a fountain of wisdom and knowledge.....


You would have a point if there wasn't such a small number of choices at the level range I was discussing. You can't just decide to level on mobs that are level 60 or 20 when you're level 48. The game doesn't work that way so the number of choices is hard limited by the available mobs and population density. The last patch included changes that made over half of the leveling areas impractical for those that aren't botting or engaging in RMT. Sure they boosted XP in those areas some but you now require an external source of income to afford to level there. It could be worth it if the XP had actually been boosted substantially but that's not what happened. Definitely wasn't worth the marginal increase in XP just to lose those spots as viable leveling areas for non RMTers/alts. I mean I'm sure some high level players who are making alts LOVE this change because they can toss adena down a hole for a while and be fine.

I'm still trying to figure out where plated leather gaiters drop now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TypeBox    2
9 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

 What a great idea that no one has ever thought of trying. You're a fountain of wisdom and knowledge.....


You would have a point if there wasn't such a small number of choices at the level range I was discussing. You can't just decide to level on mobs that are level 60 or 20 when you're level 48. The game doesn't work that way so the number of choices is hard limited by the available mobs and population density. The last patch included changes that made over half of the leveling areas impractical for those that aren't botting or engaging in RMT. Sure they boosted XP in those areas some but you now require an external source of income to afford to level there. It could be worth it if the XP had actually been boosted substantially but that's not what happened. Definitely wasn't worth the marginal increase in XP just to lose those spots as viable leveling areas for non RMTers/alts. I mean I'm sure some high level players who are making alts LOVE this change because they can toss adena down a hole for a while and be fine.

I'm still trying to figure out where plated leather gaiters drop now.

YAY I never knew i was a fountain of knowledge!! Thank you.

At 49 you can still solo ~34  or get a full buff party and do ~55+. You wont even need SS or pots.

Your playing Classic! And true to classic form you had to sometimes grind at lower level places to get the adena to afford the SS needed to grind for exp at higher places. This is how it was originally 15 years ago nothing has changed. If anything you have been spoiled for the past 6 months. Part of learning the game was to know when and where to use SS and when and where to sacrifice exp to farm for adena. If you are just desperate for SS and adena all the time then play a Warsmith, you will have SS for life and craft all your gear at 1/2 the market price it really is that simple.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
triptico    3
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TypeBox said:

Here's a thought, instead of going with the game suggestions on where to farm and at what level to do so, why don't people do some actual exploring in the game to find a spot that works. But no people are lazy and rather cry on the forums in hopes that someone will tell them what to do or where to go. This the definition of a real life bot. No independent thought at all. 
 

Either you are a high lvl player and an average farmer, or a low-mid lvl and an average farmer and you probably don't understand so i will extend a bit here with numbers.

Find me a spot with 3.3 mil xp for each player in 20 mins for a  pt of 6, 5 supports x62lvl and 1 dd x 65. 300k in adena as well.

And don't tell me TOI, mobs there land 1k dmg. We are 2 players here who both stopped playing since update.

Do as that favor and spread the knowledge so as to continue enjoying the game we love and enjoy playing.

And don't start the things about classic and lvl up etc, i scaled 6 chars pt with zero boosts with 1 dd warlord.

Sorry 150k, 300 was with the boost of last month.

Edited by triptico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jugulator    1
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, TypeBox said:



At 49 you can still solo ~34  
 

Yeah you can solo 15 lvls lower than you, but you wont get items or XP. Very useful indeed.

Edited by Jugulator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×