Spirit of Revenge

OneWingedAngle

death of the hell knight and all other tanks.... so many broken features.... run speed is soooooo slow!!!! Panther no skills and still more Magic Attack then Physical Attack? why? Panther has 300+ run speed but cant stun anymore while im running at 240 run speed and my enemy is running away with 300?  jesus remember the days of Test Servers where we the players could find the bugs 100x times faster than any GM Team or staff could, cuz unlike them, we play the game and know what to look for. Developers make the game dont play the game.... 

Sad sad day

well yeah let's not get me started on all that..

anyways this is what they changed those skills to which was poorly translated to them patch notes.. such a shocker I know right..

Phoenix Spirit P. Def./ M. Def. + 6%. Has a 30% chance of doing the same to all party members for 10 seconds when attacked.
Eva's Presence Own P./M. Def. +6%; when attacked, 30% chance of increasing all party members' P./M. Def. +6% for 10 seconds.
Shilen's Presence P. Atk./ M. Atk. + 2%. Has a 30% chance of doing the same to all party members for 10 seconds when attacked.
Spirit of Revenge P. Atk./ M. Atk. + 2%. Has a 30% chance of doing the same to all party members for 10 seconds when attacked.

as you can see they made a change for the skill to work on party members

ps, l2wiki is already updated with Salvation content

7day ago i made ticket, and .......

still this bug is not confirmed .....

Ok i get it, that u have a lot of work, but skills in game should be more important, than a pets(cow etc..) 

I see, that a lot of HK's are changing class into another/starting play on dual or just quit....

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎09 at 7:02 PM, Draecke said:

well yeah let's not get me started on all that..0

anyways this is what they changed those skills to which was poorly translated to them patch notes.. such a shocker I know right.(...)

Spirit of Revenge P. Atk./ M. Atk. + 2%. Has a 30% chance of doing the same to all party members for 10 seconds when attacked.

ps, l2wiki is already updated with Salvation content

All tiggers on l2wiki  are wrong translated 

For example for HK u have

Increase allies P/M attack, , increase allies  damage reflection, cancel allies debuffs(tank aswell)

http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=629151

Now it works as intended, but only on tank, this "buff' does not applies on party nembers

• 3 weeks later...

Archived