- At least lvl 3 or more jewels

Damage Dealers

- Level 104+ - At least +10 dark set

- At least +12 dark weapon

- At least a 30 day pack epics

- Anakim or 7s - At least lvl 4 or more jewels

- Monkey belt or CoC Belt

- Abundance lvl 4

If you're a player who loves the challenge of fighting against a zerg join MS.

Interested players app here 

MorningStar Application

5 hours ago, AiZeN said:

65bj_msforum.png

MorningStar Recruiting PvP CPs/Supports

Supports

- Level 103+

- At least +8 dark set

- Abundance lvl 1 high or more

- At least 30 day pack epics

- Anakim Talisman/7s

Damage Dealers

- Abundance lvl 4

MorningStar Application

"Has Morningstar ever failed?"

19 hours ago, Fooz said:

"Has Morningstar ever failed?"

All top clans succeeds and fails, success and failure goes hand in hand it's part of the game. And lastly losing and failing is the best motivation to improve :)

18 hours ago, Slycutter said:

at least +10 dark set and +12 dark weapon ... like those are so common? lol

This standards I've put is not because we want to recruit only geared people but rather this standards are made because this is at least the minimum requirements in order for someone to survive during PvPs as our competition are heavily geared (+10 sets,+16 dark weapons,multiple brooch brs and dragon weapons). As a player myself I want anyone who would join MS to fully enjoy the PvP and not go in just to die from AoE or get one shot, nobody likes losing nor dying. :)

On 11/12/2017 at 10:51 AM, AiZeN said:

65bj_msforum.png

MorningStar Recruiting PvP CPs/Supports

Supports

- Level 103+

- At least +8 dark set

- Abundance lvl 1 high or more

- At least 30 day pack epics

- Anakim Talisman/7s

Damage Dealers

- Abundance lvl 4

MorningStar Application

Join the revolution !!!! Join the sinking ship !!!! Join the "Im trying to cast a Chronos castle without success for 9 months in a row "!!!!

This is your chance. If you need a bad clan, with poor organization and not being able to understand simple game mechanics on how to conquer a castle THEN

Join MS - Join The Sinking Ship

PS: We recruit all cause we are desperate to take Aden

14 hours ago, iTrinity said:

Join the revolution !!!! Join the sinking ship !!!! Join the "Im trying to cast a Chronos castle without success for 9 months in a row "!!!!

This is your chance. If you need a bad clan, with poor organization and not being able to understand simple game mechanics on how to conquer a castle THEN

Join MS - Join The Sinking Ship

PS: We recruit all cause we are desperate to take Aden

https://imgur.com/a/WngIl

MS won the dragon and won the PvP. MS sinking ship indeed! Recruiting up up up!

EDIT: MS took both Valakas and Antharas and won both the Dragon PvPs as well hands off to Nova for coming to PvP and gf to those who came :)

50 minutes ago, mixa said:

Those requirements ......lal

Just call it what it is, you're trying to recruit Visa warriors :D

They are crying since months that Nova are only zerg clan, but they still recruiting more and more and more ppl to fight against Nova ... 

Continue crying about what doing your opponent, but don't look at what you are doing ... You would looks like them becarefull ..

13 minutes ago, Nuky said:

LMAO So we cant fight with equal forces? Why dont you check Diegos Valakas video to see how we are zerging Nova lmao.

I really like your trashtalk against Nova while when you came on Chronos you wanted to join them x D

7 minutes ago, Nuky said:

Most regrettable decision. My old cp suggested that, i didn't even know how Nova was. Fortunately the first time Evey opened her mouth i learned and we all changed our minds immediately. But you can keep repeating it, seems like thats all u can say against us :) 

Bla bla bla, ive seen all the dialogues in your app and you were so desperate to join Nova hahaha

Don't have much time but I'll reply to this 3 stoogies a.k.a Dumb,dumber,dumbest lol

2 hours ago, mixa said:

Those requirements ......lal

Just call it what it is, you're trying to recruit Visa warriors :D

Should I lower my standards in recruitment knowing that our competition owns Valakas Caster stage 2 and stage 1, Antharas Thrower stage 2, and Antharas Buster stage 1 not to mention multiple greater jewels and brooch br. Cause tell me if I should you're the master strategist here should I recruit players with +8 normal sets and +12 normal weapons :)

1 hour ago, Chrysty said:

They are crying since months that Nova are only zerg clan, but they still recruiting more and more and more ppl to fight against Nova ... 

Continue crying about what doing your opponent, but don't look at what you are doing ... You would looks like them becarefull ..

Nova is a zerg and the only way to beat a zerg is to be a zerg as well or at least meet the numbers close to what your enemies have, should MS stop recruiting players knowing that Nova keeps recruiting as well? This is why you're a foot soldier you don't have common sense :)

13 minutes ago, iTrinity said:

I really like your trashtalk against Nova while when you came on Chronos you wanted to join them x D

As for this guy this is already common knowledge that my old CP app to Nova the application got rejected and we didn't lose sleep over it. As I've said after our application got rejected "If you can't join them destroy them" and that's what we're doing right now :) 

8 minutes ago, Nuky said:

You gotta tell me where you live so i can send u a dictionary. Nova was getting their info from our enemies.Desperate and Explanation have different meanings. We can all see where that lead Evey and Karigan to, blackmailed out of the leadership of their own clan by a single member :D 

Bla bla bla, NukyTheWannaBeNova

2 hours ago, Chrysty said:

Last siege was 13 pt's nova + their pets vs 8-9 pt's of MS. Why do you even post on our threads random? Leave your dead server before you talk trash. MS will show you what competition is random trash player. ;)

This is Nova outside MP regen. :) MAX better put 4 tanks with lllllllllll I'll make him a perma carpet with that stage 2 bow.

25 minutes ago, MS_Truffle said:

Last siege was 13 pt's nova + their pets vs 8-9 pt's of MS. Why do you even post on our threads random? Leave your dead server before you talk trash. MS will show you what competition is random trash player. ;)

This is Nova outside MP regen. :) MAX better put 4 tanks with lllllllllll I'll make him a perma carpet with that stage 2 bow.

Loul you so funny, who is the trash player here ? Did i miss respect you ? You are pathetics ...

No i didn't, but let continue call us Pets / Slaves, when you doing exactly the same thing than Nova and Max in your clan .. That's funny how your members are also Pets / Slaves.

So continue to touch yourself with your lvl 2 dragon weapon saying that you are the best on PvP while you getting reckt by Vndragon and llllllllll on dim sieges.

PS : I'm posting where i want, when i want, didn't you posted on Freya section few weeks ago ? Damn ! Like always, you wanna rules the others, but before talking about others, clean yourself ...

On 12/14/2017 at 5:22 AM, Chrysty said:

Loul you so funny, who is the trash player here ? Did i miss respect you ? You are pathetics ...

No i didn't, but let continue call us Pets / Slaves, when you doing exactly the same thing than Nova and Max in your clan .. That's funny how your members are also Pets / Slaves.

So continue to touch yourself with your lvl 2 dragon weapon saying that you are the best on PvP while you getting reckt by Vndragon and llllllllll on dim sieges.

PS : I'm posting where i want, when i want, didn't you posted on Freya section few weeks ago ? Damn ! Like always, you wanna rules the others, but before talking about others, clean yourself ...

dafuk son are you crazy? MS is nothing like those two clans, you can ask our members. Rekt by vncarpet and lllllllllll? LOL, you know its the other way around right? I mean just look at some of my video's to see that. I only posted asking when your garbage clan including yourself would leave a dead server to have some real competition? You're trying to be too important trash talking MS on our recruitment thread random. ;)

4 hours ago, MS_Truffle said:

dafuk son are you crazy? MS is nothing like those two clans, you can ask our members. Rekt by vncarpet and lllllllllll? LOL, you know its the other way around right? I mean just look at some of my video's to see that. I only posted asking when your garbage clan including yourself would leave a dead server to have some real competition? You're trying to be too important trash talking MS on our recruitment thread random. ;)

You try to fart higher than what you are dude ...

You are saying to Nova and Max clan members that if they farm to gets mats for lvling dragon weapons, they are slaves ... And what did you said few days ago on old forum ? Oh yeah i remember now, that you had enough mats to make an other dragon weapon lvl 2 ... But who farmed it ? Your clan members i bet. So if Max and Nova clan members are slaves for that ... Why MS clan members are not ? 

Simple logic right ? Yeah ... You doing only propaganda :) I forgot. Lieing is your way to get some importance ...

49 minutes ago, Chrysty said:

You try to fart higher than what you are dude ...

You are saying to Nova and Max clan members that if they farm to gets mats for lvling dragon weapons, they are slaves ... And what did you said few days ago on old forum ? Oh yeah i remember now, that you had enough mats to make an other dragon weapon lvl 2 ... But who farmed it ? Your clan members i bet. So if Max and Nova clan members are slaves for that ... Why MS clan members are not ? 

Simple logic right ? Yeah ... You doing only propaganda :) I forgot. Lieing is your way to get some importance ...

What? You realize that they are able to be purchased and the last event shat out lv 4 mats like candy right? Use your logic to understand that players in MS bought them... sigh.. :)

2 minutes ago, MS_Truffle said:

What? You realize that they are able to be purchased and the last event shat out lv 4 mats like candy right? Use your logic to understand that players in MS bought them... sigh.. :)

And how did you bough them ? Selling drops from RB's / Dragons / Kelbim and others clan activities right ? Or did you use your credit card to get them ?

So the clan activities got it .. So they worked for that, so like Max and Nova members. Slaves one side, Slaves each sides. That's all.

1 minute ago, Chrysty said:

And how did you bough them ? Selling drops from RB's / Dragons / Kelbim and others clan activities right ? Or did you use your credit card to get them ?

So the clan activities got it .. So they worked for that, so like Max and Nova members. Slaves one side, Slaves each sides. That's all.

No, how they got them is none of my business.. No clan drops are sold to buy that crap, we divide based on participation. :)

Just now, MS_Truffle said:

No, how they got them is none of my business.. No clan drops are sold to buy that crap, we divide based on participation. :)

So like in Max, CP's that are coming to dragons / sieges / dim sieges, etc get drops from them for wich one are participating, and CP's that cannot farm Gainak got taxes from castle as compensation ... So what the difference between Max (that are slaves) and MS that aren't ?
Because i don't see the difference there ..

1 minute ago, Chrysty said:

So like in Max, CP's that are coming to dragons / sieges / dim sieges, etc get drops from them for wich one are participating, and CP's that cannot farm Gainak got taxes from castle as compensation ... So what the difference between Max (that are slaves) and MS that aren't ?
Because i don't see the difference there ..

Haha, who farms the raids that drop dragon mats? 97-105 ;)  Anyways, go back to licking Nova balls.. They need more help! :) 

Just now, MS_Truffle said:

Haha, who farms the raids that drop dragon mats? 97-105 ;)  Anyways, go back to licking Nova balls.. They need more help! :) 

on 97 to 105 RB's ? Almost all CP's :) 
And what doing lllll to get mats ? he buy packs from ppl that got it .. Isn't fair enough for you ? Naaa :)

Max are slaves only because you decide it right ? :)

3 minutes ago, Chrysty said:

on 97 to 105 RB's ? Almost all CP's :) 
And what doing lllll to get mats ? he buy packs from ppl that got it .. Isn't fair enough for you ? Naaa :)

Max are slaves only because you decide it right ? :)

and what do you get paid for each pack? Each r99 pack I should say

I love reading comments from brain dead kids.

"OH LOOK AT MS RECRUITING SO MUCH TO FIGHT THE ZERG"

do you expect MS to fight the zerg with two parties? nice joke.

Keep on recruiting half the server to defend the only thing you have left. still have the number and gear advantage

23 hours ago, Surgical said:

I love reading comments from brain dead kids.

"OH LOOK AT MS RECRUITING SO MUCH TO FIGHT THE ZERG"

do you expect MS to fight the zerg with two parties? nice joke.

Keep on recruiting half the server to defend the only thing you have left. still have the number and gear advantage

Nobody cares anymore, MS failed.

Archived