Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Trykyc

No Buff for all... other good job gm....

Recommended Posts

Trykyc    2

If i wasnt on when gm give buff i dont have buff exp 7 hours 100%??????? Me too lost 3 days waiting u fix ur problems servers, i think all players must be have that buff....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/5/2019 at 12:07 PM, Trykyc said:

If i wasnt on when gm give buff i dont have buff exp 7 hours 100%??????? Me too lost 3 days waiting u fix ur problems servers, i think all players must be have that buff....

Do not complain. they are passionate, temporary. look on the bright side: you will not cry when they are finished :-))))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kasemets    8
2 hours ago, WarriorOfLight said:

Do not complain. they are passionate, temporary. look on the bright side: you will not cry when they are finished :-))))

To be fair, the drop rates issue lasted for days. I think people deserve  abit better compensation than an extremely small window of one or two times buffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    313

Man up, it's your fault that you've missed the GM. In this game there are many time-locked things, you either just like to QQ around or you're completely lacking any knowledge of Lineage 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mixa said:

Man up, it's your fault that you've missed the GM. In this game there are many time-locked things, you either just like to QQ around or you're completely lacking any knowledge of Lineage 2.

just...No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×