I stopped playing

I stopped playing, it's not a server classic.
Someone else?

Global GK
First and second job
Auto macro
Grade A at level 1
l2 adrenaline everywhere
And now I have an official bot in the game

Edited by lBrunoLF

4 minutes ago, lBrunoLF said:

Global GK

First and second job
Auto macro
Grade A at level 1

Finding hard to go back in.

Not so Classic version of a game anymore. Server name might be still classic, but game just isn´t classic anymore.

When i look this server from players amount, then when walking around in different cities, it has even gone lower than it was before previous oriana event. When i joined Giran server, starting cities had some quite busy life going, and Village of Gludin, Dion and other lower cities also pretty fully packed. But now, you walk around in these cities and it almost feels like some old western movie town, where few are running around, some shops are up and most are just afk standing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SakuIce said:

Finding hard to go back in.

Not so Classic version of a game anymore. Server name might be still classic, but game just isn´t classic anymore.

When i look this server from players amount, then when walking around in different cities, it has even gone lower than it was before previous oriana event. When i joined Giran server, starting cities had some quite busy life going, and Village of Gludin, Dion and other lower cities also pretty fully packed. But now, you walk around in these cities and it almost feels like some old western movie town, where few are running around, some shops are up and most are just afk standing.

how people still stay in starter town lol 
they already move to giran / aden / goddard 

5 hours ago, lBrunoLF said:

Someone else?

Global GK
First and second job
Auto macro
Grade A at level 1
l2 adrenaline everywhere

how did you guess ?)  client of the game did not seem strange to you?)

3 hours ago, TEX said:

u know from where come the Idea of a classic server?? ASk to KOREA! they can help u... 
Rigth now in KOREA classic have the Kamael Chronicle,,,
Pls STOP posting this...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Lineage+2+classic+korea

http://lineage2classic.power.plaync.com/wiki/Lineage+II+%3A+Classic

So,,, if u wanna stop playing,, leave and QQ in a corner...

Are you Korean? Does it have to be the same? omg

Edited by lBrunoLF

54 minutes ago, TEX said:

The GAME is from Korea,, NCSoft is from Korea...  this is a franchise

it's not because it's Korean it needs to be the same, it's different markets, different people! Different game style.
Try to learn about my face, open your head and do not be so closed-minded.

11 hours ago, lBrunoLF said:

Someone else?

Global GK
First and second job
Auto macro
Grade A at level 1
l2 adrenaline everywhere

They've ruined it with this recent update. I thought before this the game felt really good and very much like the original. Now its obsolete. I was genuinely looking forward to starting to play the game seriously again. But i've been reminded of why i stopped playing the game in the first play. Because NC don't know when to just leave things alone -_-

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lBrunoLF said:

it's not because it's Korean it needs to be the same, it's different markets, different people! Different game style.
Try to learn about my face, open your head and do not be so closed-minded.

You don't understand how it work don't you?

Korean have full autority on the game

NCwest have 0 autority.

If NCwest break any rules that is on the contract that let NCwest publishing the game, Korean can force to stop the game in NA as they feel to.

17 minutes ago, Evanti said:

They've ruined it with this recent update. I thought before this the game felt really good and very much like the original. Now its obsolete. I was genuinely looking forward to starting to play the game seriously again. But i've been reminded of why i stopped playing the game in the first play. Because NC don't know when to just leave things alone -_-

classic here mean classic class, no awakened. that all

Stop whining, if you dont like it, dont play it

Classic as mentioned many times before is just a name, and NC soft can do whatever whey please with it.Expectations and zero knowledge led you all to this state where you keep on complaining on every update and change. Cant handle it? Go play on some free 1month C6 server with all you ever wanted.